Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
Originally Posted By Snakeye
2 points dropped. We can't hang on to a lead when we get it which is disappointing. Missed opportunity just like last weekend. Frustrating.

2 points dropped after that dismal first half? We were lucky to have stayed in the game with that right back. I think TAA would have struggled as well, he was as bad against Brentford. We have a defence problem, we should maybe go with 5 defenders

we should play 3-5-2 or 3-4-3.

Snakeye #638846 03/10/21 08:24 PM
E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
2 points dropped. We can't hang on to a lead when we get it which is disappointing. Missed opportunity just like last weekend. Frustrating.

2 points dropped after that dismal first half? We were lucky to have stayed in the game with that right back. I think TAA would have struggled as well, he was as bad against Brentford. We have a defence problem, we should maybe go with 5 defenders

Who cares about the first half? The game doesn't end there and we were ahead twice so should of won the game.

We could have been buried by half time with the chances City created, we played much better in the second half, frustrating we could not hold onto either lead for a decent amount of time, frustrating a deflection gets their second equalise as Allisson had it covered, overall a draw is a fair result, Milner should have been sent off and they could have got a pen, I think this season will run close to the end, I do not see any team running away with it.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion