Line up vs City

Posted by: BARTON42

Line up vs City - 01/10/21 11:33 AM

Alison
Milner, Matip, VVD, Robertson
Fabhino, Henderson, Jones
Mane, Jota, Salah

Donít think Bobby has done enough to displace Jota just again.
Posted by: EMP

Re: Line up vs City - 01/10/21 03:41 PM

bobby will play, he is so important in tbe big games
Posted by: Snakeye

Re: Line up vs City - 02/10/21 02:07 AM

Jota should start, Firmino is still rusty after the injury so coming off the bench could be more beneficial.
Posted by: ecnirp98

Re: Line up vs City - 02/10/21 08:25 AM

Originally Posted By Snakeye
Jota should start, Firmino is still rusty after the injury so coming off the bench could be more beneficial.

I agree, but I think Klopp will got with the tried and tested Firmino against City, Jota from the bench later in the game is a good option anyways.
Posted by: EnergisedReds

Re: Line up vs City - 03/10/21 01:56 PM

Originally Posted By ecnirp98

I agree, but I think Klopp will got with the tried and tested Firmino against City, Jota from the bench later in the game is a good option anyways.

Agree, not starting him against Porto was planned to have him starting today
Posted by: BARTON42

Re: Line up vs City - 03/10/21 02:37 PM

It does concern me how easy it is to pick the starting lineup. Says something about the lack of competition/strength in dept of the squad.

We wonít want to be getting too many more injuries especially in midfield.

Re: Line up vs City - 03/10/21 02:41 PM

Originally Posted By BARTON42
It does concern me how easy it is to pick the starting lineup. Says something about the lack of competition/strength in dept of the squad.

We wonít want to be getting too many more injuries especially in midfield.

Jota starts though grin

Re: Line up vs City - 03/10/21 07:16 PM

2 points dropped. We can't hang on to a lead when we get it which is disappointing. Missed opportunity just like last weekend. Frustrating.

Re: Line up vs City - 03/10/21 07:30 PM

2 points dropped. We can't hang on to a lead when we get it which is disappointing. Missed opportunity just like last weekend. Frustrating.

2 points dropped after that dismal first half? We were lucky to have stayed in the game with that right back. I think TAA would have struggled as well, he was as bad against Brentford. We have a defence problem, we should maybe go with 5 defenders

Re: Line up vs City - 03/10/21 07:48 PM

Originally Posted By EnergisedReds

2 points dropped after that dismal first half? We were lucky to have stayed in the game with that right back. I think TAA would have struggled as well, he was as bad against Brentford. We have a defence problem, we should maybe go with 5 defenders

Who cares about the first half? The game doesn't end there and we were ahead twice so should of won the game.
Posted by: kernowred

Re: Line up vs City - 03/10/21 07:59 PM

we should play 3-5-2 or 3-4-3.
Posted by: ecnirp98

Re: Line up vs City - 03/10/21 08:24 PM

Who cares about the first half? The game doesn't end there and we were ahead twice so should of won the game.

We could have been buried by half time with the chances City created, we played much better in the second half, frustrating we could not hold onto either lead for a decent amount of time, frustrating a deflection gets their second equalise as Allisson had it covered, overall a draw is a fair result, Milner should have been sent off and they could have got a pen, I think this season will run close to the end, I do not see any team running away with it.