Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#638613 04/09/21 04:10 PM
T
Under 18 Player
OP Offline
Under 18 Player
T
FSG made another massive mistake by not signing another striker in the window. Firmino got injured - and now Minamino has pulled out of the Japan squad with an injury. Figures right? They never learn!

So now we'll have to rely on the rusty (and somewhat lazy) Origi - or perhaps Ox in the false 9 until he gets injured. Won't be long before the likes of Kade Gordon are needed.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By The Kop Prophet
FSG made another massive mistake by not signing another striker in the window. Firmino got injured - and now Minamino has pulled out of the Japan squad with an injury. Figures right? They never learn!

So now we'll have to rely on the rusty (and somewhat lazy) Origi - or perhaps Ox in the false 9 until he gets injured. Won't be long before the likes of Kade Gordon are needed.

I don't think they were relying much on Mina anyway, except for the cups and when Salah and Mane go to the AFCON, but we are definitely very thin in attack

K
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
K
https://www.koptalk.com/forums/ubbthread...html#Post638431 <- what happened to this?

It seems like we are the only team affected by COVID. Because teams like Chelsea, United, City etc. have managed to do business just fine.

We needed a midfielder and striker, but we failed to capitalise on this window.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
If we manage to finish in the top four and optimise profits FSG will regard it as a good year. David Moore’s famously said this club exists to win trophies those days are long gone.

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
If we manage to finish in the top four and optimise profits FSG will regard it as a good year. David Moore’s famously said this club exists to win trophies those days are long gone.

Appears that way, winning something is a bonus for FSG, FSG just want CL qualification as the bottom line.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
People have been saying we need a forward because we are short there. I do agree but I feel we are a lot more short in midfield with Wij gone. Fabinho, Hendo, Thiago, Ox and Keita have all faced lenthly spells on the sidelines before and I feel this will be the problem again this season. It’s not a coincidence that Wij played almost every game despite not being first choice necessarily. That’s FSG for you though, stingy c*nts!

Pete: Berg, I'm just not cut out to be a good person.
Berg: I know. That's why the Lord gave us good looks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkzkmyOln6I
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Hendominator
People have been saying we need a forward because we are short there. I do agree but I feel we are a lot more short in midfield with Wij gone. Fabinho, Hendo, Thiago, Ox and Keita have all faced lenthly spells on the sidelines before and I feel this will be the problem again this season. It’s not a coincidence that Wij played almost every game despite not being first choice necessarily. That’s FSG for you though, stingy c*nts!

Good point

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

Do you know that we are sure to lose both Mo an Sadie beginning of next year because of the AFCON, who do we have to replace them, Origi, Minamino?

K
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
K
If we win anything this season, it's because Klopp is a genius manager, not because of FSG, they deserve zero credit.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds

Do you know that we are sure to lose both Mo an Sadie beginning of next year because of the AFCON, who do we have to replace them, Origi, Minamino?

It’ll only be for two league games max. My plan to replace them would be Jota, Firmino, Elliott. That forward line is well capable of holding their own for 2 matches and an FA Cup game. I have faith that we have two decent back ups to the forward line in Firmino and Elliot, I also don’t mind minamino but Klopp doesn’t seem to favour him. I don’t want to see Origi or Gordon at all this season, if they’re on the pitch you know we will be struggling for numbers up front.

Pete: Berg, I'm just not cut out to be a good person.
Berg: I know. That's why the Lord gave us good looks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkzkmyOln6I
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion