Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Liverotto #638157 02/06/21 12:37 PM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I would make all efforts to keep salah but I agree with original poster he is not perfect by any means but his advantages massively outweigh the disadvantages

But our front line needs a refresh however we have elliot coming through and another 18 year old forget his name whom we might see pre season so potentially two that might make it coming through but probably too early for next season so we need somebody

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
BARTON42 #638164 04/06/21 05:51 AM
A
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
A
The ideal scenario is for us to add 1 high quality forward while only selling the reserve players like origi + shaq/minamino. Given that we just made a loss this financial year I don't see this happening.

We would have to sell 1 of the 3, and it would probably be Firmino given his form this season. It's not certain how that would play out as Klopp likes FIrmino alot.

I think the most likely scenario is that we will end up not signing any new forwards considering that we just signed Konate for 35m and need to replace Gini.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By AngryAsianRed
The ideal scenario is for us to add 1 high quality forward while only selling the reserve players like origi + shaq/minamino. Given that we just made a loss this financial year I don't see this happening.

We would have to sell 1 of the 3, and it would probably be Firmino given his form this season. It's not certain how that would play out as Klopp likes FIrmino alot.

I think the most likely scenario is that we will end up not signing any new forwards considering that we just signed Konate for 35m and need to replace Gini.

I don't think we need to replace Gini if both Ox and Naby stay, they have hardly played last season, so we will immediately have, sort of 2 additional players in the squad. Also, we have Grujic on our books but it looks like Klopp doesn't fancy him at all. But totally agree to bring an good striker and sell both Origi and Shaqiri

Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds

I don't think we need to replace Gini if both Ox and Naby stay, they have hardly played last season, so we will immediately have, sort of 2 additional players in the squad. Also, we have Grujic on our books but it looks like Klopp doesn't fancy him at all. But totally agree to bring an good striker and sell both Origi and Shaqiri

i think we need to clear one thing up here!Naby is sh1te and has proved to be a waste of money.the sooner we come to terms with this the better.he has been a flop.we need to ditch him.Gruic will never get a chance and the ox will only ever be a squad player.Gini needs replacing with a top quality player!

kernowred #638170 07/06/21 09:20 AM
L
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
L
Originally Posted By kernowred

i think we need to clear one thing up here!Naby is sh1te and has proved to be a waste of money.the sooner we come to terms with this the better.he has been a flop.we need to ditch him.Gruic will never get a chance and the ox will only ever be a squad player.Gini needs replacing with a top quality player!

I dont agree with your comments on Naby.

Naby is quite injury-prone, but when he plays, he always deliver quite decent performance (with the exception of the first leg vs Real Madrid this season).
Ox is a good squad player which I agree.

I dont think we replacing Gini is a top priority as I think the purchase of Thiago is somehow a replacement.

Next year, we have Hendo/ Thiago/ Fab as regular starters. And those like Naby/Jones/OX are solid backup for them.

Liverotto #638171 07/06/21 11:00 AM
E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By Liverotto
Originally Posted By kernowred

I dont agree with your comments on Naby.

Naby is quite injury-prone, but when he plays, he always deliver quite decent performance (with the exception of the first leg vs Real Madrid this season).
Ox is a good squad player which I agree.

I dont think we replacing Gini is a top priority as I think the purchase of Thiago is somehow a replacement.

Next year, we have Hendo/ Thiago/ Fab as regular starters. And those like Naby/Jones/OX are solid backup for them.

I agree, Naby is a good player, he offers something abit different from our other MF players, he scores goals, he dribbles and runs forward, commits players.

As we all know, the problem is he is never fit enough to hold down a place, if fit he would play based on ability, but that's a big IF, seems pointless saying we need to get rid, no one would buy him, or we would have to sell at a massive loss, he is also one of our younger MF at 26, best we keep him and try and get him playing IMO, we would be lucky to get £15 million for him and he has the potential to become a £75+ million player if he plays, which is what we thought we bought!!!

Looks like Wij is going to PSG for twice the money Barca agreed! surprised as I thought Barca was his dream club, good luck to him

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion