Liverpool Legend
That fourth goal laugh cool

V
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
V
Can't believe he's only 20.

That was so well executed!

And Origi who didn't even see it happening until late and adjusted his feet so quick!

L
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
L
Originally Posted By AngryAsianRed
So this is what Suarez meant when he said he wouldnt be celebrating an Anfield lol

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...e=3&theater

Look at this, he broke his promised. He did celebrate for our fourth goal. LOL cool

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
We didn't fluke it either, no controversy putt luck, we did it pound for pound.

I don't think I'll ever fully process that result.

Luis Garcia, He drinks sangria
He came from Barca, to bring us Joy
He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
please don't take my Luis away.

"...AND 32 MILLION POUNDS WORTH OF GOALKEEPER CAN'T DO A THING ABOUT IT"
E
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
E
Loved it when the cameras kept showing Messi’s shell shocked face

D
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
D
The Spanish press are merciless hahaha

''embarrassing, humiliating, ridiculous, unacceptable. Barcelona had been “torn to shreds”, “left in tatters”, “exposed”, “destroyed,” “ridiculed”. This was a “disaster”, a “debacle”, a “blow of gigantic proportions”. Barcelona were “soulless”. El País called it “a monumental failure”, adding: “Barcelona burn at Anfield.”“Anfield flattens Barcelona,” ran the headline in AS. “Liverpool devoured them,” said La Vanguardia''

Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
Very difficult to pick an MOTM for that game, but special mentions to:

Becker's outstanding saves and also I am fairly certain he had been in the ears of all the players after last week's 3 nil defeat at The Nou Camp and said "This isn't over, we can still win this" - alluding to when he was in the Roma side that overcame a deficit not too dissimilar to last night's in the Quarters last year.

Fabinho - After getting booked in the 11th minute, he had to show the utmost composure in timing his tackles in an area where Messi was in, more often than not. Also the fact that quite a few Barca players sensed blood when he got booked and feigned injury whenever he got near them. The performance he put in, was epitomized when he danced past Messi and 2 other Barca players towards the end, on a counter attack and it was Messi who fouled Fabinho to stop him.

Trent Alexander-Arnold - He's a 20 year old kid who must have the biggest gonads on the planet to show the genius initiative he did for the 4th goal. That is something that cannot be taught, it was pure instinct and something you only normally see from the likes of Messi or Ronaldo.

The whole team done us proud, well done Redmen.

A
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
A
Yes very much a team effort. Shaqiri was quite poor but his cross for the 3rd goal was absolutely superb. My man of the match if I had to pick one was Henderson. He really set the tempo and maintained it when we needed to keep going.I

Energy levels throughout after Saturday night were unbelievable.

Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
Originally Posted By Pickles
Very difficult to pick an MOTM for that game, but special mentions to:

Becker's outstanding saves and also I am fairly certain he had been in the ears of all the players after last week's 3 nil defeat at The Nou Camp and said "This isn't over, we can still win this" - alluding to when he was in the Roma side that overcame a deficit not too dissimilar to last night's in the Quarters last year.

Fabinho - After getting booked in the 11th minute, he had to show the utmost composure in timing his tackles in an area where Messi was in, more often than not. Also the fact that quite a few Barca players sensed blood when he got booked and feigned injury whenever he got near them. The performance he put in, was epitomized when he danced past Messi and 2 other Barca players towards the end, on a counter attack and it was Messi who fouled Fabinho to stop him.

Trent Alexander-Arnold - He's a 20 year old kid who must have the biggest gonads on the planet to show the genius initiative he did for the 4th goal. That is something that cannot be taught, it was pure instinct and something you only normally see from the likes of Messi or Ronaldo.

The whole team done us proud, well done Redmen.

i'd add Matip to the list.i thought he was brilliant.he doesnt seem to get much praise but his performance deserves some.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion