Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Snakeye Offline OP
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
Nervy ending as always we seem to do it the hard way all the time.

Back to Back World Champions baby!
E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
A good win in difficult conditions, it's all about the points now, we were abit wasteful at times, great to see Mane & Bobby get 2 goals each, Salah just doesn't look on his game but is trying, he just needs a break.

Lallana did well, great to see him have a good game, his block for the 2nd goal was great to see, his passing was good, gave something different to the recent MF performances.

H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
Important three points, and coming from behind is encouraging. Some sloppy passing up front again, but the finishing, while not great, was better than recently.
Of course we should never have been behind in the first place, due to the foul on Alisson, and wtf was Matip thinking of when he conceded that corner? However the conditions were foul and the "Wind" was ferocious! But I'm happy that we've kept the pressure on City...it's not over yet...

V
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
V
Have to put up my hands and admit that Lallana did better than expected.

C
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
C
Lallana put in one mighty shift indeed. He was brilliant, running into space, passing into space, tacking, etc... well done to the lad.

all the lads were brilliant.

And Klopp too. The side had good balance and pace. Very impressed I was.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion