KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 109 of 174 1 2 107 108 109 110 111 173 174
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Having your cake seems to be what Labour want to though. As with all negotiations you never get all that you want. A lot of this decal meets what Labour said they want as I understand and Sir Kier couldn’t say what a better deal would look like so they are purely trying to sieze power which at this point is beyond shitty of them.

As for the Tory clowns, I think they just want a no deal, to sever ties completely which only they think will be good. They might get their wish though the way things are going.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Having your cake seems to be what Labour want to though. As with all negotiations you never get all that you want. A lot of this decal meets what Labour said they want as I understand and Sir Kier couldn’t say what a better deal would look like so they are purely trying to sieze power which at this point is beyond shitty of them.

As for the Tory clowns, I think they just want a no deal, to sever ties completely which only they think will be good. They might get their wish though the way things are going.

From what I heard from your commons right now, Labour wants a Norway plus type of deal, which I think will immediately provide more certainly but freedom of movement won't end. However, the majority are against a no deal. But they don't want this deal. I think you'll soon have a general election or at least some kind of coalition government. Just getting more and more interesting.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Still having freedom of movement won’t cut it though. That’s not what people voted for. Most don’t want a no deal as you say but the likes of Rees Mogg do I suspect. Can’t see a general election either.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
If Freedom of movement is still in place after the fun is over i'll be laughing hard.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By TiredReds

From what I heard from your commons right now, Labour wants a Norway plus type of deal, which I think will immediately provide more certainly but freedom of movement won't end. However, the majority are against a no deal. But they don't want this deal. I think you'll soon have a general election or at least some kind of coalition government. Just getting more and more interesting.

Labour representative on the Andrew Marr show said labour are against Norway deal although that was yesterday they might have changed their minds. No matter they will have changed back tommorow

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By lumba
If Freedom of movement is still in place after the fun is over i'll be laughing hard.

It doesn’t matter to me either way but as part of leaving involved no free movement I’m not sure how we can have it and claim it to be a success (whatever that is and if we can call even a part of this a success?).

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Originally Posted By TiredReds

Labour representative on the Andrew Marr show said labour are against Norway deal although that was yesterday they might have changed their minds. No matter they will have changed back tommorow

They remind me of you

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
The Labour position is for a permenant customs union but not in the single market and hence not freedom of movement. It's true EFFA the norway option would result in free movement but the nick boles plan is "norway for now" not permanent in which case it is little different to the transition deal. The "norway for now" is a strong possibility in the event the deal gets voted down on 11th Dec. So whilst lumba might be wetting himself at all those lovely Eastern Europeans coming over the bad news lumba is it's a temporary arrangement. But even a norway arrangement on a permanent basis is better than being in the EU which is why the Norwegians have rejected being in the EU twice. Why ? Because you keep control norway can opt out at any time. It's also difficult to equate Britain with norway we are a far bigger population and economy

Last edited by Stanley Park; 26/11/18 07:59 PM.

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
The Labour position is for a permenant customs union but not in the single market and hence not freedom of movement. It's true EFFA the norway option would result in free movement but the nick boles plan is "norway for now" not permanent in which case it is little different to the transition deal. The "norway for now" is a strong possibility in the event the deal gets voted down on 11th Dec. So whilst lumba might be wetting himself at all those lovely Eastern Europeans coming over the bad news lumba is it's a temporary arrangement. But even a norway arrangement on a permanent basis is better than being in the EU which is why the Norwegians have rejected being in the EU twice. Why ? Because you keep control norway can opt out at any time. It's also difficult to equate Britain with norway we are a far bigger population and economy

I thought Labour's position was a customs union until they rejected the deal which is a customs union in the withdrawal agreement

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
That’s just Labour playing their politics with the future of our country Vish. As I said before, whatever the deal was that came back, they were going to reject it to try and force a general election and try to gain power. Then they can get us a “better” deal that Sir Kier couldn’t tell us what would be.

They’re as big a bunch of shitte sticks as the likes of Rees Mogg and all his cronies that are playing games with all of our futures. I don’t think I’ll be voting for any of these cvnts next time around.

Page 109 of 174 1 2 107 108 109 110 111 173 174

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion