KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 18 of 18 1 2 16 17 18
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
"Look this was not the best part of our history neither side was blameless but we are at peace and we need to work together as a collective community for the long term future of Northern Ireland"

To me that is typically what a reasonable person would say in these circumstances but I am not hearing this, simply retreating into the us and them silos with attitudes that would be perfectly at home in 1972. I really really hope the posters on here do not represent the ordinary views of people in Ulster.

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
"Look this was not the best part of our history neither side was blameless but we are at peace and we need to work together as a collective community for the long term future of Northern Ireland"

To me that is typically what a reasonable person would say in these circumstances but I am not hearing this, simply retreating into the us and them silos with attitudes that would be perfectly at home in 1972. I really really hope the posters on here do not represent the ordinary views of people in Ulster.

Take the time to read what you have posted about the Irish on this thread and then tell me whether you consider those posts reasonable or not. I sincerely hope these are not the views of ordinary British people.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Terrorist and terrorist sympathisers are where I have the problem and I am sure most Irish would agree with me

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Terrorist and terrorist sympathisers are where I have the problem and I am sure most Irish would agree with me

Bit late to start backtracking now.

I have a problem with apologists for murderers.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Sure he is the biggest supporter of terrorism there is, he supports nearly every war the uk or us starts...this fella argued the virtues of the vietnam war with me ..yeah millions of women and kids murdered by state terrorism and this [oops] supports it..he is moron a hypocrite and a troll...british empire good all other empires bad.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
If you pair are representative of the views in Ireland it's troubling I am not hearing any voices of reconciliation at all and calling the British murderers is a bit rich from Irish republicans. I am fairly confident you are not representative I certaintly hope so for the sake of everyone Britain and Ireland

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
If you pair are representative of the views in Ireland it's troubling I am not hearing any voices of reconciliation at all and calling the British murderers is a bit rich from Irish republicans. I am fairly confident you are not representative I certaintly hope so for the sake of everyone Britain and Ireland

I think they want the whole of Ireland to vote in which country they want to be instead of a small part where the English sent their own people. In fact things are ok now as both countries are part the EU, but things might get bad very soon.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S

Those brave British paratroopers who committed murder on Bloody Sunday are murderers and you can bleat all you want but that fact will never change. Once again you resort to calling anyone who doesn't agree with your bigoted viewpoint either a republican or a terrorist.

Comical to hear you talking about reconciliation. Do you even read other peoples posts.

The Good Friday Agreement is generally recognised as one of the most successful peace agreements of modern times.

Because you don't live here you have no idea what goes on. Protestants and catholics get on perfectly well every day and we are friends and neighbours. We just don't feel that we have to make a big song and dance about it. It is called getting on with your life.

The only bigot in this conversation is you and your hatred of the Irish is clear for all to see.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Yeah according to Stan the Good Friday Agreement did nothing and we are all back to square one, thats his level of knowledge. Ignorant troll making up republican accusations like some sort of donald trump, stan is fake news.

Page 18 of 18 1 2 16 17 18

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion
Can Elliott and Trent play together?
by Torres65 - 13/05/24 10:46 AM