Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 17 of 18 1 2 15 16 17 18
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
he is the definition of a hypocrite..whilst u and I and other irish people can deplore the violence of the IRA he can't accept responsibility for anything he associates with . And if you hit him with true facts, like the troubles were started by Protesant discrimination and violence toward the catholic community , he throws a wobbly. A horrible little man

none of you can answer my points directly throw as many personal insults as you like it just makes you look stupid. The violence was small minded division and bigotry on both sides whereas it's true in the 60,s Catholics suffered discrimination nothing justified the bloodshed and gratuitous torture and violence which actually made the situation worse the violence put a political solution back decades and when peace finally came it was effectively just going back to the original start point, the thousands of deaths were for no outcome. It's quite clear from comments on here from what I believe to be republican sympathisers that the sectarian bigatory is still festering under the surface

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
wrong as usual.. govt power sharing, anti discrimination laws and a new police force, dual citizenship, open borders - so not back to the starting point at all.

Last edited by EMP; 08/10/17 06:20 PM.
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Originally Posted By EMP
he is the definition of a hypocrite..whilst u and I and other irish people can deplore the violence of the IRA he can't accept responsibility for anything he associates with . And if you hit him with true facts, like the troubles were started by Protesant discrimination and violence toward the catholic community , he throws a wobbly. A horrible little man

none of you can answer my points directly throw as many personal insults as you like it just makes you look stupid. The violence was small minded division and bigotry on both sides whereas it's true in the 60,s Catholics suffered discrimination nothing justified the bloodshed and gratuitous torture and violence which actually made the situation worse the violence put a political solution back decades and when peace finally came it was effectively just going back to the original start point, the thousands of deaths were for no outcome. It's quite clear from comments on here from what I believe to be republican sympathisers that the sectarian bigatory is still festering under the surface

There isn't one post on here attempting to justify violence by any side in N. Ireland. That's apart from your pathetic attempts to justify the murderers who carried out Bloody Sunday.

Anyone who disagrees with you is either republican or a sectarian bigot. Your language in relation to Irish people is quite simply racist and as always your arrogance is only overshadowed by your ignorance. You don't know what you are talking about.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
He never does.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
You are justifying voilence not directly but simply retreating into your republican silo that all blame lies with the unionists and all British soldiers are psychopaths is disturbing shaggy and if you are an example of a moderate then god help Ulster. Your position whilst not directly advocating voilence is justying it by asserting its self defence etc and thus in effect facilitating it. If this is the attitude of many in Ulster then the troubles are just under the surface which is worrying my hope is shaggy you don't represent popular opinion in Ulster and from the people I know from that part of the world you are not representative. Most want to get on with their lives and move forward from my limited connections

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
You are justifying voilence not directly but simply retreating into your republican silo that all blame lies with the unionists and all British soldiers are psychopaths is disturbing shaggy and if you are an example of a moderate then god help Ulster. Your position whilst not directly advocating voilence is justying it by asserting its self defence etc and thus in effect facilitating it. If this is the attitude of many in Ulster then the troubles are just under the surface which is worrying my hope is shaggy you don't represent popular opinion in Ulster and from the people I know from that part of the world you are not representative. Most want to get on with their lives and move forward from my limited connections

More nonsense, only one man on here has tried to justify violence in N.Ireland and that is you. Again you spout your bile and pass it off as someone else's opinion because they don't agree with you.

You obviously have limited connections because you have no idea what went on here yet continue to tell those of us who live here how terrible we all are.

Still waiting for the post that someone else posted that justified any violence in N. Ireland

D
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
D
You should be ashamed of yourself for nonsense that you post. You've been repeatedly told by posters here that we do not support the IRA or violence of any kind but as with other subjects discussed on here your fallback position is to label anyone who doesn't agree with your antique view of the world as terrorist sympathizers, simply because you don't know what else to say.
Complain about name calling and insults then proceed to call people names and insult them and their country.

G
giorgiomoroder
Unregistered
giorgiomoroder
Unregistered
G
Originally Posted By Derek
You should be ashamed of yourself for nonsense that you post. You've been repeatedly told by posters here that we do not support the IRA or violence of any kind but as with other subjects discussed on here your fallback position is to label anyone who doesn't agree with your antique view of the world as terrorist sympathizers, simply because you don't know what else to say.
Complain about name calling and insults then proceed to call people names and insult them and their country.
dont know why you have directed this reply towards me I have not posted anything on the current discussion...please get your facts and replies straight...

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Its not always about you G no.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
D
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
D
Originally Posted By giorgiomoroder
Originally Posted By Derek
dont know why you have directed this reply towards me I have not posted anything on the current discussion...please get your facts and replies straight...

I don't respond to you directly at all...ever, in fact I skip over your posts. But just this once I'll explain something to you. If you are the one that starts a thread all replies will appear as a reply to you, but if you actually read my reply you'll see that I wasn't replying to you. But, if you see yourself in there then well and good.

Page 17 of 18 1 2 15 16 17 18

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion
Can Elliott and Trent play together?
by Torres65 - 13/05/24 10:46 AM