KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 18 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 17 18
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Is Scotland seeking independence ? Not as far as I am aware nothing about it on the news the last election showed clearly the majority are not in favour of another referendum for the foreseeable future, possibly for generations. Catalan on the other hand could declare independence within days

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Is Scotland seeking independence ? Not as far as I am aware nothing about it on the news the last election showed clearly the majority are not in favour of another referendum for the foreseeable future, possibly for generations. Catalan on the other hand could declare independence within days

The biggest party in Scotland after the last election in 2017 was the SNP. The party that wants another referendum. That would show that the majority support a party that wants independence. The SNP have 35 seats that is 11 more than the tories, labour and liberals combined. Now I know you have a strange view of the world but for the rest of us that would show that the majority of Scottish voters now want independence.

Catalan can declare independence whenever they like. Being internationally recognised as an independent state is another matter entirely.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Shaggydog

The biggest party in Scotland after the last election in 2017 was the SNP. The party that wants another referendum. That would show that the majority support a party that wants independence. The SNP have 35 seats that is 11 more than the tories, labour and liberals combined. Now I know you have a strange view of the world but for the rest of us that would show that the majority of Scottish voters now want independence.

Catalan can declare independence whenever they like. Being internationally recognised as an independent state is another matter entirely.

So why has she knocked another vote on independence on the head? Just because they're the biggest party and Jimmy Crankie wants the vote that their voters all do.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

I don't think the SNP do want another referendum at the moment last time I read it was put on the back burner yes they want independence but the time is not right politically now incidently the SNP are a governing party people vote for them for reasons other than independence. Also just for information at the 2014 referendum personally I was disappointed Scotland voted to remain and I find it odd the only people who don't get their own devolved government are the English

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
NO terrorist, no matter what nationality or colour he of she or it is, a vile disgusting moronic piece of worthless sh1t that doesn't deserve to breathe even, and is not worth ANYTHING at all, never mind the lives of 50 Army lads. mad
A bass turd that recklessly and thoughtless kills and maims innocent people, just to get their illusionary beliefs over.

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By TiredReds

Is that really the best you can do ?

What else do you want me to say to a British supremacist saying that 1 British soldier is worth more than 50 Irish. We all know your views now and they are shameful. It's people like you and Farage who are going to bring your country down

They are worth 50 of the terrorist scum that were fighting one another for 30 years and then stopped what was achieved by the killings ? NOTHING WHATSOEVER . The British troops were not invaders they gave their lives to save lives IRISH CIVILIAN LIVES. Yet it would be asking too much to show gratitude if you think putting the troops in, in the 1960's was a mistake then you must believe the better solution would have been for the British troops to stay out. In which case you must believe it would have been better for Mother Nature to take her course and let natural selection Deliver a solution. That's not my belief and when people slag off my country and our brave armed forces don't be surprised if people take offence.

MANY many decent clean living Irish suffered and were killed too, and let's not forget that please, so let's not slag off their country either thank you.

Last edited by Growler; 04/10/17 03:05 PM.
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Growler
NO terrorist, no matter what nationality or colour he of she or it is, a vile disgusting moronic piece of worthless sh1t that doesn't deserve to breathe even, and is not worth ANYTHING at all, never mind the lives of 50 Army lads. mad
A bass turd that recklessly and thoughtless kills and maims innocent people, just to get their illusionary beliefs over.

Terrorists come in all shapes and sizes, including military uniforms.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By wilkij1975

So why has she knocked another vote on independence on the head? Just because they're the biggest party and Jimmy Crankie wants the vote that their voters all do.

She hasn't she has put it on the back burner. Those who vote for the SNP Scottish National Party know fine well what that party is all about.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Growler

Terrorists come in all shapes and sizes, including military uniforms.

I prefer to put my faith in the British army and democracy rather than the INLA or IRA if it's all the same with you but each to their own

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
And as for Scottish independance good luck to them I say if that's what the majority of Scots want then I am with them all the way but there is no sign of it on the immediate horizon not the case in Spain though

Last edited by Stanley Park; 04/10/17 03:57 PM.

Page 9 of 18 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 17 18

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion
Can Elliott and Trent play together?
by Torres65 - 13/05/24 10:46 AM