Unregistered
giorgiomoroder
Unregistered
G
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Originally Posted By giorgiomoroder
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Originally Posted By giorgiomoroder
yes the Watford blueprint is the way to go...if a manager still can't speak the country he is managing in's language after a set time then show him the door...Look at them now because of it...obviously worked...

Where can we send you then due to your lack of grasping the English language?
Koptalk maybe...oh wait am already here haha...quite happy are you my friend...

Makes no odds to me where you are. I do struggle to read your posts mind. I suppose your written English is as bad as Klopps spoken. Maybe we should apply the Watford thinking to that kind of thing on the forum?
why not...you can always give it a go mate...

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Give what a go? Using proper English? Already there my mate.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park

Is that really the best you can do ?

What else do you want me to say to a British supremacist saying that 1 British soldier is worth more than 50 Irish. We all know your views now and they are shameful. It's people like you and Farage who are going to bring your country down

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By TiredReds

What else do you want me to say to a British supremacist saying that 1 British soldier is worth more than 50 Irish. We all know your views now and they are shameful. It's people like you and Farage who are going to bring your country down

They are worth 50 of the terrorist scum that were fighting one another for 30 years and then stopped what was achieved by the killings ? NOTHING WHATSOEVER . The British troops were not invaders they gave their lives to save lives IRISH CIVILIAN LIVES. Yet it would be asking too much to show gratitude if you think putting the troops in, in the 1960's was a mistake then you must believe the better solution would have been for the British troops to stay out. In which case you must believe it would have been better for Mother Nature to take her course and let natural selection Deliver a solution. That's not my belief and when people slag off my country and our brave armed forces don't be surprised if people take offence.

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Back to Catalan it very much looks like they are going for independence and soon. This is going to be interesting

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By TiredReds

They are worth 50 of the terrorist scum that were fighting one another for 30 years and then stopped what was achieved by the killings ? NOTHING WHATSOEVER . The British troops were not invaders they gave their lives to save lives IRISH CIVILIAN LIVES. Yet it would be asking too much to show gratitude if you think putting the troops in, in the 1960's was a mistake then you must believe the better solution would have been for the British troops to stay out. In which case you must believe it would have been better for Mother Nature to take her course and let natural selection Deliver a solution. That's not my belief and when people slag off my country and our brave armed forces don't be surprised if people take offence.

Britain created N. Ireland and it remains a British problem.

The biggest terrorists in N. Ireland wore British Army uniforms.

Also how exactly did Britain acquire N. Ireland if they hadn't invaded it previously.

Why would Irish people show gratitude to the British Army, have you completely lost your mind.

We now know that you hate the Irish, Muslims and Europeans.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Back to Catalan it very much looks like they are going for independence and soon. This is going to be interesting

Yeah very interesting to see a possible civil war start.

Seems to me that both sides are in the wrong here with the Catalans going off and doing what they fancy and the Spanish government not listening to them.

Still, at least if they break away Barca can look to dominate a newly formed Catalan Super League.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S

A bit like Scotland

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Shaggydog
[quote=Stanley Park]Back to Catalan it very much looks like they are going for independence and soon. This is going to be interesting

A bit like Scotland [/quote

In what way is Catalan like Scotland ?

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Shaggydog
[quote=Stanley Park]Back to Catalan it very much looks like they are going for independence and soon. This is going to be interesting

A bit like Scotland [/quote

In what way is Catalan like Scotland ?

Both seeking their independence.

Page 8 of 18 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 17 18

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion
Can Elliott and Trent play together?
by Torres65 - 13/05/24 10:46 AM