Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 18 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 17 18
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Question why has the EU not been critical of the violence by the Spanish state ? The silence is deafening the reason is they are terrified of more devolution in what is a fragile situation France Belgium Germany Poland Italy have breakaway issues on long standing disputes

http://www.thenational.scot/news/1556934...se_ally__Spain/

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Question why has the EU not been critical of the violence by the Spanish state ? The silence is deafening the reason is they are terrified of more devolution in what is a fragile situation France Belgium Germany Poland Italy have breakaway issues on long standing disputes

France? What the hell are you talking about, the country having the biggest breakaway issue in Europe is UK regarding Scotland. You should be ashamed looking stupid.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By TiredReds

France? What the hell are you talking about, the country having the biggest breakaway issue in Europe is UK regarding Scotland. You should be ashamed looking stupid.

Before spouting off do some research there are many countries in Europe with breakaway factions this is clearly a subject you know nothing about France has a breakaway issue in Corsica but there are at least half a dozen places and Catalan looks a lost cause now relations were already bad. As for Scotland we don't hear much about that after the last election it's dead in the water

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By giorgiomoroder
bit like you talking on a Liverpool Forum when haven't been to Anfield...you see I can use the same logic for you my friend...

Not really. I'm not claiming to know the mood of a place I've never been to (have I or haven't I?). I have spoken to some Liverpudlians, who I understand perfectly by the way, so does that count?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Shaggydog
Tick tick tick.......................

It's coming grin

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S

Before spouting off do some research there are many countries in Europe with breakaway factions this is clearly a subject you know nothing about France has a breakaway issue in Corsica but there are at least half a dozen places and Catalan looks a lost cause now relations were already bad. As for Scotland we don't hear much about that after the last election it's dead in the water

Lets ignore the problems in Scotland and N. Ireland.

Lets ignore that fact that the Government doesn't actually have a Brexit strategy.

Lets ignore the fact that there is an ongoing civil war within the cabinet.

Lets ignore the fact that Britain has already agreed to delay Brexit by two years.

Lets ignore the fact that Britain is the poorest performing economy in Europe.

Lets ignore the collapse of sterling.

Instead lets try and convince anyone who cares to listen that the rest of Europe is about to fall apart.

Still looking forward to that trade deal with Donald Stan.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

Corsica? Now? Common, you don't know much about France, in fact, you don't look to know much about a lot of things as most far right supporters.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
mange tout Vish, mange tout.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
G
giorgiomoroder
Unregistered
giorgiomoroder
Unregistered
G
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Originally Posted By Shaggydog
Tick tick tick.......................

It's coming grin
us winning the League...yes I know...Klopp has us on the right track...

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Page 6 of 18 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 17 18

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion
Can Elliott and Trent play together?
by Torres65 - 13/05/24 10:46 AM