Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 17 18
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By giorgiomoroder
Can't wait for these lesser countries to go cap in hand to Germany again without us in the EU...can see Germany soon getting fed up with that arrangement in time especially since the dynamics of the country has changed so much with the influx of immigrants...

Yawn

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Can't wait for these lesser countries to go cap in hand to Germany again without us in the EU...can see Germany soon getting fed up with that arrangement in time especially since the dynamics of the country has changed so much with the influx of immigrants...

When did you last go to Germany to get a grip on how the dynamic has changed?

G
giorgiomoroder
Unregistered
giorgiomoroder
Unregistered
G
Originally Posted By wilkij1975

why would I need to go to Germany to know they haven't...I have talked to Germans so they would know and besides if I know there's a big hole in the side of a rowing boat with more water coming in than going out I don't need to be in that boat to know it's sinking now do I...no problem if your gonna reply to my posts my mate but try to keep it sensible if you can...thanks pal...

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

why would I need to go to Germany to know they haven't...I have talked to Germans so they would know and besides if I know there's a big hole in the side of a rowing boat with more water coming in than going out I don't need to be in that boat to know it's sinking now do I...no problem if your gonna reply to my posts my mate but try to keep it sensible if you can...thanks pal...

So you know the dynamics of a country is changing without ever visiting the place? Nice one.

How were these German's English by the way? Are you sure you understood them properly?

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
[quote=giorgiomoroder]

So you know the dynamics of a country is changing without ever visiting the place? Nice one.

How were these German's English by the way? Are you sure you understood them properly?

HA HA HA!
Nice one.....PAL whistle

Last edited by Growler; 03/10/17 01:57 PM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
britain won't be the last to leave the ailing EU you can be sure of that nothing wrong with a common market that was a decent idea but no country voted for political union only the politicians they are completely at odds with the population particularly in Europe which is moving back to national identity Catalan being just one example

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
britain won't be the last to leave the ailing EU you can be sure of that nothing wrong with a common market that was a decent idea but no country voted for political union only the politicians they are completely at odds with the population particularly in Europe which is moving back to national identity Catalan being just one example

The ailing EU! Britain's economy isn't exactly flourishing. Also your trade deal with the USA isn't looking great given your current difficulties with Donald.

G
giorgiomoroder
Unregistered
giorgiomoroder
Unregistered
G

bit like you talking on a Liverpool Forum when haven't been to Anfield...you see I can use the same logic for you my friend...

Last edited by giorgiomoroder; 03/10/17 04:54 PM.
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Tick tick tick.......................

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Question why has the EU not been critical of the violence by the Spanish state ? The silence is deafening the reason is they are terrified of more devolution in what is a fragile situation France Belgium Germany Poland Italy have breakaway issues on long standing disputes

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Page 5 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 17 18

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion
Can Elliott and Trent play together?
by Torres65 - 13/05/24 10:46 AM