KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Don't worry. We can sort it next summer. Or maybe the one after that. Or the one after that. Plenty of time lads. Lets just be patient.

lumba Offline OP
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
You seem patient enough with FSG so that shouldn't be an issue with you.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
Don't know what to say mate...Rodgers / transfer committee used to buy"alternatives" and we ended up with Borini and Lambert up front... not sure why Klopp is resisting it'd be 100% speculation to try and explain it?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I'd be happy to see them gone tomorrow as I keep saying. But they're not the one's who are picking our players and who can't sort out our defence for toffee.

They are the one's who put up good money this summer for players, players for positions that weren't a priority to buy for.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Kano
Don't know what to say mate...Rodgers / transfer committee used to buy"alternatives" and we ended up with Borini and Lambert up front... not sure why Klopp is resisting it'd be 100% speculation to try and explain it?

Alternatives don't have to be of a poorer quality though. Utd wanted Morata this last summer but couldn't do a deal so went for Lukaku. No drop in quality. Just an alternative.

Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
I agree with you mate, and I don't know why Klopp won't address the problem. Mourinho seems to have solidified his defence by adding Matic,maybe that's what we can look at? Still doesn't solve our set piece frailties though . Maybe the players need to take a good hard look at themselves as well,they're letting us and the manager down.

lumba Offline OP
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By wilkij1975

Alternatives don't have to be of a poorer quality though. Utd wanted Morata this last summer but couldn't do a deal so went for Lukaku. No drop in quality. Just an alternative.
£250,000 a week.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By lumba
Originally Posted By wilkij1975

£250,000 a week.

£250000 a week what?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I agree with you mate, and I don't know why Klopp won't address the problem. Mourinho seems to have solidified his defence by adding Matic,maybe that's what we can look at? Still doesn't solve our set piece frailties though . Maybe the players need to take a good hard look at themselves as well,they're letting us and the manager down.

They also lacked goals and that was addressed. Klopp just hasn't done his job properly here and there's no defending it.

lumba Offline OP
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Do you think FSG will ever get near to paying that for a 'quality' player?

Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion