Rate Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
Originally Posted By LFCDownUnder
Offered £75m for lemar,
Rejected £25 for Sakho

£75+£25 = £100m for VvD

FSG made this mess now they must clean it up.

And the £100M+ for Coutinho - could've bought VVD for £200m!

"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are." - Bill Shankly
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
Actually, Klopp kind of made this mess. It was his meeting with VvD that Southampton wanted to report Liverpool about. Liverpool agreed not to make a bid unless Southampton indicated a willingness to sell.

No other club has bid on VvD and therefore Liverpool's hands remain tied for now it seems.

L
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
L
Originally Posted By KingoftheKop
Actually, Klopp kind of made this mess. It was his meeting with VvD that Southampton wanted to report Liverpool about. Liverpool agreed not to make a bid unless Southampton indicated a willingness to sell.

No other club has bid on VvD and therefore Liverpool's hands remain tied for now it seems.

Haha your funny, LFC agreed to not make a bid unless southamton indicated otherwise hahaha , and who made that statement ???

FSG tied themselves up with that statement which was made without klopps knowledge , but by all means let's blame the manager who's actually the reason why players are suddenly choosing us.

It is about pushing the train, not jumping on a running train.’ That is what we need here. It’s not allowed to take the history in the backpack
L
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
L
Originally Posted By Barr
Offered £75m for lemar,
Rejected £25 for Sakho

£75+£25 = £100m for VvD

You see it's this dross comment that I can't comprehend , we have offered £75m for lemar ,
We've rejected £25m for Sakho ,

We require a CB, it's simple maths , we aren't forking out money we don't have ,
Yet you see a big fee and you resort to sarcasm ???

I just don't get some of our fans really.

It is about pushing the train, not jumping on a running train.’ That is what we need here. It’s not allowed to take the history in the backpack
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
Offered £75m for lemar,
Rejected £25 for Sakho

£75+£25 = £100m for VvD

You see it's this dross comment that I can't comprehend , we have offered £75m for lemar ,

We require a CB, it's simple maths , we aren't forking out money we don't have ,

Pretty much, as I find what you post amusing.

The fee you're suggesting is ridiculous. He's not the best defender in the world, he's not even the best defender in the premier league. He's just come back from a major injury as well.

As for Lemar, he plays in a different position. Defenders go for less than attacking players, don't you know?

It's down to Klopp, not FSG on this occasion.

"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are." - Bill Shankly
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
FSG made a public apology and then claimed to have moved on, ending all interest in the player (even though that's clearly not true). Southampton subsequently drop their complaint to the FA, claiming they're happy with Liverpool's apology. You work it out mate.

Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
You're a fool if you think Arsenal need Liverpool's money to buy Lemar. They've qualified for the Champion's League for about 16(?) seasons in a row, pay massive wages and have the biggest match day revenue in world football.

They were only going for Lemar because Sanchez was likely to leave, it's completely unrelated to the Chamberlain deal.

Muj Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
why would any good player go to arsenal . what a theory. that we gave arsenal money so they buy lemar.. ffs

Steven Gerrard: Heartbeat of LFC.

football is fuckingg cruel
L
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
L
Offered £75m for lemar,
Rejected £25 for Sakho

£75+£25 = £100m for VvD

Pretty much, as I find what you post amusing.

The fee you're suggesting is ridiculous. He's not the best defender in the world, he's not even the best defender in the premier league. He's just come back from a major injury as well.

As for Lemar, he plays in a different position. Defenders go for less than attacking players, don't you know?

It's down to Klopp, not FSG on this occasion.

It's klopp top target , regardless of his level I don't understand how the playing field is 50-50 when klopp has impressed with his player identification , where FSG haven't even tried to offer.

Their fans are overly bitter, I was excited to see FSG back klopp, if they do they have a weird way of showing it.

L
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
L
...oh and so'ton refused to sell VvD out of principle , Klopp won't look for alternatives out of principle.

Our hands are tied by FSG own statement ,

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion