Rate Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
#562314 24/04/17 12:27 AM
F
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
F
he is still a liverpool player and he said he wants to return well that yesterday must be the end of this totally unpro player celebrating cpfc's first goal true disgrace total disrespect to every red mad

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Not at all faz. Klopp made assholes of the two of them. If i were either of them i would have given klopp the finger. He disrespected the two lads and now its backfired

Luis Garcia, He drinks sangria
He came from Barca, to bring us Joy
He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
please don't take my Luis away.

"...AND 32 MILLION POUNDS WORTH OF GOALKEEPER CAN'T DO A THING ABOUT IT"
F
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
F
Originally Posted By Flames
Not at all faz. Klopp made assholes of the two of them. If i were either of them i would have given klopp the finger. He disrespected the two lads and now its backfired
cant believe reds are defending this its a true disrespect to every red shameful in fact shows how unprofessional he is .

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
I just don't see what the problem is

Luis Garcia, He drinks sangria
He came from Barca, to bring us Joy
He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
please don't take my Luis away.

"...AND 32 MILLION POUNDS WORTH OF GOALKEEPER CAN'T DO A THING ABOUT IT"
F
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
F
I just don't see what the problem is
he is a liverpool player no issue with benteke but sakho's actions were a disgrace

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Tbh Sakho should not have been on their bench...it should have been pointed out to him before he took his seat, that it was a huge mark of disrespect. The media knew an opportunity was going to surface in that game to get a story, the moment Sakho chose to sit there!
It's a certainty now that he'll be sold but if I were Klopp I'd make sure Sakho is sold abroad...we always find a way for ex players with a grudge to hurt us when we play against them.
We may one day play against him in Europe but its a certainty we'll come up against him sooner and more regular if we allow to be sold to a prem team.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By fazakerley red 1
he is still a liverpool player and he said he wants to return well that yesterday must be the end of this totally unpro player celebrating cpfc's first goal true disgrace total disrespect to every red mad

What respect has the club shown to him?

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
faz relax dude. The guy is a cfc player now. He wants to survive the drop, he trains everyday with those lads, he probably spends time with them off the pitch. This behaviour is normal, every other loanee that has gone out of his parent club will support the team that he plays with. There is no disrespect at all.

Back to Back World Champions baby!
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Correct.
I'm gutted that we've binned the two of them.
Never given the respect as players that they were due and deserved.

Most in here did nowt but slag them both off for months on end anyway, so wind yer necks in I say. eek

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
I thought another pathetic collapse against a team struggling to stay up was much more disrespectful than anything Sakho did yesterday.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion