Rate Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Originally Posted By Hercules/AF 58
I neither like nor dislike him as a person, I'm only focused on his performances and what he delivers for us. I could care less about his elitist political views, for me he's the manager of Liverpool football club and if he delivers us a title or even a decent title challenge I'll be singing his praises...as a football manager. Have to say he has me worried with his one string fiddle so far but I'll reserve judgement a while yet.

I expect him to win champions leagues and Premiership titles back to back and agree with my political views to the letter

Nah Stan, Klopp isn't on you're political wavelength I'd think, but Herr Wolfgang Schauble might get close...

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By Redneckscouser
I expect him to win champions leagues and Premiership titles back to back and agree with my political views to the letter

There's nothing worse than seeing one of them stupid f*cking adverts straight after we've just been beat by some pond dwelling team! Seeing Lallana or Henderson on those Nivea adverts or Klopp on the betting advert, makes me want to put my boot through the TV! C*nts should only be seen after a win!

[/quote]

I agree, seeing em smile and joke after they play like donkeys does my nut in.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Once I found out he was a remoaner gone right off him the specky eyed bearded get

You want him to be a racist or what? I prefer open minded Europeans

Last edited by RedsforChampions; 19/03/17 04:38 AM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By RedsforChampions
Once I found out he was a remoaner gone right off him the specky eyed bearded get

I would like him to respect democracy only fascists cry racism when the will of the people goes against them

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Regardless of your strange view on this,I still like you Stan.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By ecnirp98
Originally Posted By Redneckscouser

There's nothing worse than seeing one of them stupid f*cking adverts straight after we've just been beat by some pond dwelling team! Seeing Lallana or Henderson on those Nivea adverts or Klopp on the betting advert, makes me want to put my boot through the TV! C*nts should only be seen after a win!

I agree, seeing em smile and joke after they play like donkeys does my nut in. [/quote]

You do realise that they don't film those adverts after the game?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By RedsforChampions

I would like him to respect democracy only fascists cry racism when the will of the people goes against them

Again you are getting it wrong.The majority of Germans wanted Hitler as their leader as well before the 2nd world war and he was saying Germany first as well. He also said Germans or rather white people were superior, do you know that?

Last edited by RedsforChampions; 19/03/17 03:11 PM.
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
[/quote]You do realise that they don't film those adverts after the game?

You mean they're not filmed "LIVE" straight afterwards?

W
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
W
The advert which winds me up is the little kid in the car making the Loser sign to Klopp.

ffs could you see Shanks, Paisley, Fergie, Mourinho etc agreeing to be mocked in that way.

The Liverpool PR needs sacking for agreeing to that one.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
So Vish all people who voted brexit are nazis ? What a plank

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion