KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Once I found out he was a remoaner gone right off him the specky eyed bearded get

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Oh dear. You must dislike a whole load of people now? Sad way to live.

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Totally crazy

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By wilkij1975

Actually less and less of them each day. As for remoaner Jurgen I suggest he concentrates on the job of manager of Liverpool FC

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Originally Posted By wilkij1975

Actually less and less of them each day. As for remoaner Jurgen I suggest he concentrates on the job of manager of Liverpool FC

Like or DIS-like?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Dispite his politics I quite like Jurgen Klopp as a person from what I have seen as manager of LFC a bit too early too tell one way or another but he has a lot of work to do so would have thought that would keep him busy

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Just ignore me then, why don't yous, ya piggin' turd burglar. mad

H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
I neither like nor dislike him as a person, I'm only focused on his performances and what he delivers for us. I could care less about his elitist political views, for me he's the manager of Liverpool football club and if he delivers us a title or even a decent title challenge I'll be singing his praises...as a football manager. Have to say he has me worried with his one string fiddle so far but I'll reserve judgement a while yet.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Hercules/AF 58
I neither like nor dislike him as a person, I'm only focused on his performances and what he delivers for us. I could care less about his elitist political views, for me he's the manager of Liverpool football club and if he delivers us a title or even a decent title challenge I'll be singing his praises...as a football manager. Have to say he has me worried with his one string fiddle so far but I'll reserve judgement a while yet.

I expect him to win champions leagues and Premiership titles back to back and agree with my political views to the letter

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
[/quote]I expect him to win champions leagues and Premiership titles back to back and agree with my political views to the letter

There's nothing worse than seeing one of them stupid f*cking adverts straight after we've just been beat by some pond dwelling team! Seeing Lallana or Henderson on those Nivea adverts or Klopp on the betting advert, makes me want to put my boot through the TV! C*nts should only be seen after a win!

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion