Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By: smithlee2011
Originally Posted By: Duncan_Donut
Anyway, that's another thread ruined whistle

Hope you get hold of those match tickets smithlee - hopefully someone can point you in the right direction smile

Had a feeling it would go this way lol

As for the tickets, I take it there is virtually no chance of getting Real Madrid ones then?
If not then I wanna go to the Ludogorets one

When do they go on sale at the club and do you just buy them on the official website?

When we get the season ticket forms you have to tick any cup games and you automatically get them. So there must be a few go to season ticket holders but we ticked no and I am sure many did especially when midweek and on the TV. I also want to go to the real game and spoke t my mate just now and he will try but I am not ever hopeful. But for the others I think you have every chance why not just contact the club you are not going to get any sense on here are you ?

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By: Stanley Park
Originally Posted By: smithlee2011
Originally Posted By: Duncan_Donut
Anyway, that's another thread ruined whistle

Hope you get hold of those match tickets smithlee - hopefully someone can point you in the right direction smile

Had a feeling it would go this way lol

As for the tickets, I take it there is virtually no chance of getting Real Madrid ones then?
If not then I wanna go to the Ludogorets one

When do they go on sale at the club and do you just buy them on the official website?

When we get the season ticket forms you have to tick any cup games and you automatically get them. So there must be a few go to season ticket holders but we ticked no and I am sure many did especially when midweek and on the TV. I also want to go to the real game and spoke t my mate just now and he will try but I am not ever hopeful. But for the others I think you have every chance why not just contact the club you are not going to get any sense on here are you ?

Appears to me that the high demand is still here, great for the team then.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I think the lad will get tickets for the other games vish but not the real game and who would not want to see real or barca at anfield ? Yes there is a high demand for tickets vish mainly because we are one of the biggest clubs in the world that has a very small stadium and so demand outstrips supply. The answer it seems is obvious built the infrastructure the club needs now and for the future. But that's a bad thing to do right ?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I think the lad will get tickets for the other games vish but not the real game and who would not want to see real or barca at anfield ? Yes there is a high demand for tickets vish mainly because we are one of the biggest clubs in the world that has a very small stadium and so demand outstrips supply. The answer it seems is obvious built the infrastructure the club needs now and for the future. But that's a bad thing to do right ?

No it's not a bad thing to do as long as the additional revenues cover for the costs, you know the required return on investment, otherwise it will be.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By: vish LFC

No it's not a bad thing to do as long as the additional revenues cover for the costs, you know the required return on investment, otherwise it will be.

Stuff the return on investment stadiums are built for up to and beyond a hundred years you think long term strategic not short term profit. Unless of course you are a short term speculator then you think short term profit. I am pretty sure over say 30 to 40 yeats the stadium would make a very healthy return indeed.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
I see someone has turned another thread into his own personal rant again!

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Don't read it then.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
Wasn't it you who changed the subject of the thread boxmonkey? And I think if you read through the thread, you'll see Stan has at least once tried to get back to the original subject.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By: vish LFC

Stuff the return on investment stadiums are built for up to and beyond a hundred years you think long term strategic not short term profit. Unless of course you are a short term speculator then you think short term profit. I am pretty sure over say 30 to 40 yeats the stadium would make a very healthy return indeed.

You can be pretty sure, doesn't mean it's a fact.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
There is no such thing as a fact when you are projecting 30 to 40 years spock. We humans call it vision, hope and amibition.

Is that logical Jim ?

No but its what built the biggest projects in the united kingdom and the grandest football stadia Anfield was not logical when they first built it.

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion
Can Elliott and Trent play together?
by Torres65 - 13/05/24 10:46 AM