#411387 10/05/14 11:27 PM
F
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
F

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Fck him and the horse he rode in on! (a small horse by the way) he'll be gone soon enough!

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I think everyone is starting to see what a clown this fella really is.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Vile man who is more interested in bitching about other people than worrying about his own team. The quicker we're all rid of this vile [oops] the better.

Gerrard must be happy he didn't fall into this guys spider web 9 years ago.

D
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
D
Abramovich is probably thinking WTF was I smoking when I hired him again..

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By: fazakerley red 1

At least Suarez won't even consider going to Chelsea, would love Pellegrini and Ancelotti saying the same thing actually. For the rest I am not bothered, who gives a [oops] anyway, it has already been awarded.

Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
Not going to take any bait on his comments, but I don't understand nor agree that the best player of the season should come form the champions or even a player in a team knocking in the door. It's a damn sight easier to look good in a team surrounded by great players than carve out every opportunity or play exquisite pass after pass in a team of mediocrity. Complete and utter rubbish from Mourhino.

Up to now I find it interesting how he has been given a pass on their own failings this season. How can a team at the top of the table be approaching games to draw like he has been doing? He was lucky at Anfield but has not been so at other fixtures where they have been negative. What justification is there for him to remain in the job when he has been playing as if they are a relegation threatened side looking to secure the points to remain in the league?

Man has completely lost it by the look of things.

Last edited by Top4; 11/05/14 04:53 AM.

Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master.

George Washington
Muj Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
who gives a fuckk what he says.

Steven Gerrard: Heartbeat of LFC.

football is fuckingg cruel
Muj #411404 11/05/14 07:01 AM
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
Compensating for something are we? Small d!ck syndrome or just utter lack of class and the usual I wanna be in the limelight even though I can't be bothered to say anything of value. But the dum @ss media will soak it up because negativity sells.

[oops]! [oops]! [oops]! Every day all day!

noun [oops]·trar·i·an \kən-ˈtrer-ē-ən, kän-\.
If all else fails say that word outstanding a couple of times. The more you do the more you will believe your own spin.
C
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
C
I think it's time he got professional help. Poor man obviously has some demons gnawing on his brain. He must realise the only person interested is himself and the gutter press.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion