KopTalk.com
Posted By: fazakerley red 1 more mourinho 5hite - 10/05/14 11:27 PM
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/foo..._medium=twitter
Posted By: boxmonkey Re: more mourinho 5hite - 10/05/14 11:31 PM
Fck him and the horse he rode in on! (a small horse by the way) he'll be gone soon enough!
Posted By: lumba Re: more mourinho 5hite - 10/05/14 11:34 PM
I think everyone is starting to see what a clown this fella really is.
Posted By: boxmonkey Re: more mourinho 5hite - 10/05/14 11:41 PM
Vile man who is more interested in bitching about other people than worrying about his own team. The quicker we're all rid of this vile [oops] the better.

Gerrard must be happy he didn't fall into this guys spider web 9 years ago.
Posted By: Derek Re: more mourinho 5hite - 10/05/14 11:58 PM
Abramovich is probably thinking WTF was I smoking when I hired him again..
Posted By: EnergisedReds Re: more mourinho 5hite - 11/05/14 02:50 AM
Originally Posted By: fazakerley red 1

At least Suarez won't even consider going to Chelsea, would love Pellegrini and Ancelotti saying the same thing actually. For the rest I am not bothered, who gives a [oops] anyway, it has already been awarded.
Posted By: Top4 Re: more mourinho 5hite - 11/05/14 04:50 AM
Not going to take any bait on his comments, but I don't understand nor agree that the best player of the season should come form the champions or even a player in a team knocking in the door. It's a damn sight easier to look good in a team surrounded by great players than carve out every opportunity or play exquisite pass after pass in a team of mediocrity. Complete and utter rubbish from Mourhino.

Up to now I find it interesting how he has been given a pass on their own failings this season. How can a team at the top of the table be approaching games to draw like he has been doing? He was lucky at Anfield but has not been so at other fixtures where they have been negative. What justification is there for him to remain in the job when he has been playing as if they are a relegation threatened side looking to secure the points to remain in the league?

Man has completely lost it by the look of things.
Posted By: Muj Re: more mourinho 5hite - 11/05/14 05:27 AM
who gives a fuckk what he says.
Posted By: LeQu76 Re: more mourinho 5hite - 11/05/14 07:01 AM
Compensating for something are we? Small d!ck syndrome or just utter lack of class and the usual I wanna be in the limelight even though I can't be bothered to say anything of value. But the dum @ss media will soak it up because negativity sells.

[oops]! [oops]! [oops]! Every day all day!
Posted By: caligula Re: more mourinho 5hite - 11/05/14 08:12 AM
I think it's time he got professional help. Poor man obviously has some demons gnawing on his brain. He must realise the only person interested is himself and the gutter press.
Posted By: Growler Re: more mourinho 5hite - 11/05/14 08:14 AM
Just read the article.

This totally classless bitter man need shipping out abroad again, utter tool/bell end
Posted By: Growler Re: more mourinho 5hite - 11/05/14 08:18 AM
Originally Posted By: caligula
I think it's time he got professional help. Poor man obviously has some demons gnawing on his brain. He must realise the only person interested is himself and the gutter press.

+1

He's totally unhinged and an attention seeker.
Disgusts me with both his motor mouth and physical behaviour pitch side.
Vile nasty little creature that I'd be ashamed of if I supported the plastics.
Posted By: boxmonkey Re: more mourinho 5hite - 11/05/14 08:26 AM
He's a plastics hero though because they are also vile [oops]. He won't be around for long though cus the oil Baron will soon get fed up with his antics and boring football.
Posted By: EMP Re: more mourinho 5hite - 11/05/14 08:42 AM
He is just looking more dumb every time he opens his mouth.

How he of all people can have a go at diving etc..he practically turned diving into an art form. his porto were without a doubt the biggest cheaters ever , turned chelsea into the second biggest ever. he knows he is getting sacked soon, crap football and talking himself out of the title...well done big mouth
Posted By: Stanley Park Re: more mourinho 5hite - 11/05/14 08:43 AM
Hopefully he will get the man united job then our hate will be boundless
Posted By: LiverbirdLain Re: more mourinho 5hite - 11/05/14 08:48 AM
This link page won't display at the moment so I can't read it, I almost don't need to read it though, Moaning Maureen has never changed in my eyes he's always been the same from the day he set foot here.
First time round he was a novelty for some but in reality he has always been a crank fooling people into believing his greatness, well it seems even he doesn't believe his own hype now.
Never did like him...... at all.
Posted By: van Gogh Re: more mourinho 5hite - 11/05/14 08:52 AM
Chelsea boss says award should always come from league champions and says Dzeko or Gerrard should have taken crown.

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho questioned the crowning of Luis Suarez as English football�s player of the year in his latest swipe towards the Liverpool FC striker.

Mourinho has labelled Suarez � the Professional Footballers� Association and Football Writers� Association player of the season � the king of penalties this season, described him as an �acrobatic swimming pool� diver and, prior to the trip to Anfield last month, suggested the Uruguay forward goes in search of contact in the box.

Now the Chelsea boss says his player of the year would come from the Barclays Premier League champions � Manchester City striker Edin Dzeko or Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard if the Reds win a first title in 24 years today.

Mourinho said: �Luis Suarez is a very good player. They�re not voting for a player who has no quality.

�(But) the profile of player who wins the player of the year is not the profile of player who used to win in English football 10, eight, six years ago.

�He bit (Chelsea�s Branislav Ivanovic) not this season but the previous season. This is a different season. I�m not speaking about one mistake that a man can have. You don�t have to be punished for the rest of your life if you make a mistake on the football pitch.

�(But) my player of the year would be always from the champions, in every condition.

�If the champion is Man City, I would say a Man City player and if I have to choose one, I would choose Dzeko.�

Mourinho outlined his reasons in a veiled criticism of Suarez.

�The kind of player he is, he�s not just a goalscorer,� Mourinho added.

�He assists, he plays, he behaves, he�s fair, doesn�t dive, doesn�t try to put opponents in the stands with accumulation of cards.

�He was the third (choice) striker at the beginning of the season. He was hidden behind his manager�s first choices and when the team needed him in crucial moments of the season, I think he made the difference.

�In this moment I think he has 16 goals. Sixteen goals for the third striker is something spectacular.�

If City lose to West Ham and Liverpool win the title, Gerrard would be Mourinho�s man of the year, even though his slip in defeat to Chelsea proved costly.

In appraising Gerrard there was also a cryptic mention of Suarez.

Mourinho added: �Tremendous cold blood as a penalty taker. He had lots of them but with every penalty he was there for the team too and some of them were crucial.�

Liverpool�s revival is one of the many aspects of change Mourinho has encountered on his return after a near six-year absence.

He said: �The top four has become a problem that didn�t exist before.

�In this moment you start the season and all the big teams are at risk over finishing in the top four. That becomes fundamental, not just for the economical aspect.

�For the teams that respect Financial Fair Play, finishing in the top four is very important, because it�s financially crucial.

�Also by the prestige point of view and to try to attract the best players and the best sponsors to finish top four is really, really important.

�I don�t think a club can afford to be two or three consecutive years out of the top four.

�Now it�s a real problem with City becoming an economical force, Liverpool coming up. Now it�s much, much harder.�
Posted By: Andred Re: more mourinho 5hite - 11/05/14 08:55 AM
The Victoria Beckham of the football world , don't give him air time or column inches.

If anyone , Toure coulda edged Luis out.
Posted By: AccaBoosty Re: more mourinho 5hite - 11/05/14 08:57 AM
My reply to Jose is
VILLA SUNDERLAND NORWICH AT MADRID
Posted By: LiverbirdLain Re: more mourinho 5hite - 11/05/14 09:03 AM
Thanks Van,
Yeah, just as I thought silly vile words sent just to annoy people.
Anyway I notice he says Gerrard deserves it over suarez because Stevie helps the team as though Luis doesn't, he doesn't like suarez because he's his own man and wont simply follow Maureens defending instructions.
He doesn't like anyone who has a natural instinct to go forward it seems, even Hazard he would rather waste his talents.
Silly man he is, lets ignore him.
Posted By: Donut Re: more mourinho 5hite - 11/05/14 11:39 AM
Mourinho is a tosser.

He's worn out his welcome in England with his nonsense this season, don't think he'll last too long at Chelsea this time around. Another trophyless season next term will see him moved swiftly on.

He's his own worst enemy.
Posted By: imadk Re: more mourinho 5hite - 12/05/14 07:49 AM
Well, you either do it on the pitch or you do it from behind the mics. Maureen wouldn't be so big mouthed if he'd won anything this season.
Posted By: EMP Re: more mourinho 5hite - 12/05/14 09:41 AM
the eye-gouger is the only one who wants to bring up the biting incident again...strange that.
© KopTalk Forums