Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
Dunk Offline OP
KopTalk Editor
OP Offline
KopTalk Editor
I think it's time to add some new blood to the moderators list. Quite a few people are saying it's a bit cliquey in here. I don't know if that's the case or if it's just people upset at getting their own way so to be fair to everyone, I can add a few more moderators to even things out.

Moderators need to be regular contributors, maybe from the Top Posters list down the right there.

It's a shame that you can't all treat each other with a bit of respect. I don't understand why people need to have digs at others just because you don't share the same view.

I expect moderators to set a good example. They aren't exempt from the rules. But remember, mods contribute voluntarily and help the community so please take in to consideration that they do get baited a lot.

Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
I nominate Stanley Park, would be perfect!

Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
If we get to nominate I think BarLennon would be perfect.
Seems to have a good grip on reality smile

Dunk Offline OP
KopTalk Editor
OP Offline
KopTalk Editor
If you are nominated and you would be interested, please state so on this thread. Thanks.

R
Reconize
Unregistered
Reconize
Unregistered
R
Thundyr or cranney, Someone who is sensible but also listen to all
Views without force feeding their own.

The subtle art of agreeing to disagree

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Liverbirdlain for that woman's touch and Thundyr for his level head.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
C
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
C
BarLennon seems a good shout to me!

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
BarLennon is too similar to flames & wakka, in my opinion and would probably make the situation worse. One of the problems is that most of the moderators have the same viewpoints and abuse their 'power' way too often in terms of throwing their weight around, closing threads, being hypocritical with the absue. My votes would go to:

-Rafarendum
-Stanley Park
-Thundyr (an argumentative so-and-so but seems very impartial - his posts are usually factual and rarely emotionally biased)

Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
I think Thundyr is a good shout too. Stan and Thindyr are very good at giving opinions without raming them down people's throats. Stan has been a little ott lately, but is generally very good at listening.

I will refrain from nominating anyone for moderator,think that will be fair to everyone.

"Romance has broke down
This boy is crack'in up"

So not a moderator

Valar Morghulis
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion
Can Elliott and Trent play together?
by Torres65 - 13/05/24 10:46 AM