Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
P
Under 16 Player
OP Offline
Under 16 Player
P

The brazilian midfielder is keen to renew is contract with Liverpool(1 Year remaining)since joining the reds in 2007 from Gremio. The 23 year old has become a reguler in the starting line up of both club & country.What's your opinions guys would you like to keep him or get rid of him in the summer??

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
wait.... THATS Lucas? i thought that was mascherano?

Luis Garcia, He drinks sangria
He came from Barca, to bring us Joy
He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
please don't take my Luis away.

"...AND 32 MILLION POUNDS WORTH OF GOALKEEPER CAN'T DO A THING ABOUT IT"
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Deffo keep,a good squad player at least regardless of any fresh blood bought in the summer.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
A
AMJ Offline
Trialist
Trialist
A
Definitely keep. He showed tremendous improvement, and great commitment.
I am sure he will keep getting better.

Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
Definate keep for me he's a great squad player to have, the guys attitude is unbelievable, he gets better each season and he's also a big game player. He's never let us down in games against Chelsea, United and Everton.

You'll Never Walk Alone
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Keep, no question about it. Most improved player, and getting better all the time.

D
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
D
I know no one is bigger than the club after twatgate, but quite bluntly the club shouldn't have a say in him going he's been that loyal consistent and important to the squad over the last 2 seasons that the club imo owe him a new contract.

Then theres the fact he could improve further possibley, he's relatively young, and has admirers at other clubs already, plays for Brazil and could become captain for them in the future, and an increase in his transfer fee with additional years to a new contract, I'd say it's a no brainer.

Also after all the stick he took even more than Diouf after he left, to not lash out at the fans or complain or leave is quite remarkable when you consider, Riera, Diouf, Torres, Hodgson all had a dig after leaving or while at the club.

Finaly if he wasn't here this season and Purslow had his way last summer, where would be in the table with Pulson being our only dm in the squad, our defense has been [oops] this season and without Lucas we'd be in a relagation fight definatley below 12th.

So basicaly yes lmao

Upcoming world class players IMO for 2014 WORLD CUP:
K-P Boateng, Gotze, Sturridge, Kroos, Lucas Leiva, Hummels, Kyriakos Papadopoulos,
B
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
B
Uhmmm, can think of him as a super sub, so why not ?, when trying to kill games or whatever

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
I just think he is one of those players that as he gets older he gets better and better. Definately keep him even on the bench for cover if we sign good midfielders in the summer.

Back to Back World Champions baby!
T
thundyr
Unregistered
thundyr
Unregistered
T
Keep. Best squad player we have after Kuyt. Absolutely find someone who starts ahead of both of these players regularly, but never sell them.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion