Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
City Liverpool and Chelsea

But my gut tells me the front runners are city and Liverpool with city a nose ahead right now they have looked very strong last few games. But Liverpool are up there with them if we can keep clear of injuries and salah keeps banging them in we are well capable of winning it.

But I am much more worried about city than Chelsea

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
B
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
B
Stanley

I would not underestimate Chelsea. I think it’s too close to call between the three of them at this stage and our lack of squad depth may cost us dearly.

O
Oli Offline
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
O
I think Chelsea are more dangerous as they hardly concede and also lucky like in the game against Brentford.

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
I think we need to bang in 95+ points to reclaim the title because I don't see how City or Chelsea will be dropping points any time soon. Our start has been brilliant but if we drop a few points behind it will be near impossible to catch them.

Back to Back World Champions baby!
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Agree with you Stan, this Chelsea side have to prove they can stay the course. They were wishy washy towards the end of last season even if they did end up winning the CL. I remember them getting pulverized at home in April by West Brom 5 v 2, getting beat at home by a sh.ite Arsenal team and getting beat last day by Villa and almost missing out on Top 4...if Leicester had beaten Spurs. Chelsea would have been 5th and it could have had a psychological impact on them in the CL Final, knowing they had to beat City to qualify for this season's CL as holders.

City are the ones to beat, we just have to keep winning and keep the pressure on them. Klopp MUST have his transfer/s lined up for January though, no fcuking about until last day of the transfer window, it needs to be done early in the window.

T
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
T
Won't be much transfer movement in January. Klopp and Linders bang on about continuity for that reason.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
City Liverpool and Chelsea

But my gut tells me the front runners are city and Liverpool with city a nose ahead right now they have looked very strong last few games. But Liverpool are up there with them if we can keep clear of injuries and salah keeps banging them in we are well capable of winning it.

But I am much more worried about city than Chelsea

Both City and Chelsea have deeper squads than us and we are sure to miss our African players in Jan, so we are underdogs

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
I'm hearing Klopp is really interested in Toni Kroos, but at 31 and $20m it'd be a hard sell to FSG.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Pickles
Agree with you Stan, this Chelsea side have to prove they can stay the course. They were wishy washy towards the end of last season even if they did end up winning the CL. I remember them getting pulverized at home in April by West Brom 5 v 2, getting beat at home by a sh.ite Arsenal team and getting beat last day by Villa and almost missing out on Top 4...if Leicester had beaten Spurs. Chelsea would have been 5th and it could have had a psychological impact on them in the CL Final, knowing they had to beat City to qualify for this season's CL as holders.

City are the ones to beat, we just have to keep winning and keep the pressure on them. Klopp MUST have his transfer/s lined up for January though, no fcuking about until last day of the transfer window, it needs to be done early in the window.

Chelsea will be the team to beat, we have a defence problem...again

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By Pickles
I'm hearing Klopp is really interested in Toni Kroos, but at 31 and $20m it'd be a hard sell to FSG.

I cannot see FSG sanctioning another 30+ MF on very high wages/no sell on value after Thiago.

I would prefer if we were bringing in younger MF's, we have enough ageing MF who are injury prone.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion