Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
We are getting linked again to Traore for less than half the price we were quoted over a year ago, I believe Wolves wanted £70million at the time. Considering some of the players and their prices that we have been quoted as being interested in, £30million for Traore would represent a real snip of a price.

I do like this kid and feel under Klopp's tutelage he'll improve his allround game which is definitely lacking end product. Being able to throw him on to torment the most stubbornest of defences he would be a real coup for us.

Wolves are interested in buying Neco Williams, so I could see a deal being struck to suit both parties, in a player plus cash deal.

Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
I'd be disappointed if we bought Traore.he's a kick and rush footballer,he's not a Liverpool player at all.the only reason we would buy him would be his price tag with FSG being tight.

R
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
R
I personally would love to see him play for us and watch Klopp work his magic on a beast of a player that Klopp described as virtually unplayable!!!!

Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
Originally Posted By Redro
I personally would love to see him play for us and watch Klopp work his magic on a beast of a player that Klopp described as virtually unplayable!!!!

he's that "unplayable" he sometimes makes the starting 11 at Wolves! he's an impact player from the bench and nothing more.
Signing him would be a big message to our rivals that we can't/won't compete financially. Klopp does improve some players but not all of them.

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
I think for £30 million he would be a good buy, a replacement for Shaq, where he is abit different, lots of pace and power you can throw on towards the end of games to terrorise defences, but I do not see him as a regular starter and I cannot see him fitting in with our style of play interacting with the other forwards.

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
We need someone who can replace Firmino long term, I don't think Traore is that, I would rather use the £30+million towards that.

R
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
R
Considering we're getting £5-10m for fringe players, I think he'd be a good signing for the squad.

Unfortuantely we're not splashing out £70-80m on Sancho or Grealish anytime soon unless someone came in for Salah. Traore's our type of signing now. Young, potential, reasonably cheap.

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By RedJohn
Considering we're getting £5-10m for fringe players, I think he'd be a good signing for the squad.

Unfortuantely we're not splashing out £70-80m on Sancho or Grealish anytime soon unless someone came in for Salah. Traore's our type of signing now. Young, potential, reasonably cheap.

Would be interesting to see what Klopp could do with him, he feels likes one of those projects, Klopp likes to develop a player, he has all the attributes, just feels abit raw, if he could improve his end product and integrate with the team more, he would be a top player.

I was expecting he might goto Spurs with Nuno.

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
We need another striker or winger one way or another as we will be losing Salah and Mane to the African cup mid season so I think if we pull this one off I'd be happy.

Back to Back World Champions baby!
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Snakeye
We need another striker or winger one way or another as we will be losing Salah and Mane to the African cup mid season so I think if we pull this one off I'd be happy.

Agree but I feel that ship has sailed as I thought Malen good value for money and his price fit our bracket, now that we have let that opportunity go, we will probably sign a youngster with potential and move Eliott to the first team

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion