Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By ecnirp98
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
I don’t think we can assume next season will be the same as this and have a huge bank of centrebacks assuming there will always be a massive centreback injury crisis. I have heard liverpool are keeping Ben Davies so Klopp must see something in him.

Midfield and up front are more my concerns

I don't agree, Matip and Gomez are usually injured and that leaves us with only VVD and we are not sure if his major injury will be all history. Anyway, we have already acquired a CB at time of writing which for me was a priority. I think now we need to replace Origi with someone much much better

I agree, CB business done now, I would just send Rhys on loan, not sure about Davies, I can see him being flipped in the summer for a profit.

We need an extra attacker/CF, I guess that will depend if we sell Origi, also Shaq may leave, we have Minamino coming back, depends if Klopp wants to sell him also, I would like to give him a season, he looked good at Southampton.

I would also give Grujic a chance, Wij has left, so we have a space in our MF, I cannot see Wilson staying, he has not done much on loan.

Indeed, with Wij gone, we could bring back Grujic though I think Klopp doesn't really like him

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Agree a striker and another attacking midfielder and a replacement for keita who makes matip look injury free

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Agree a striker and another attacking midfielder and a replacement for keita who makes matip look injury free

We are only going to buy from sales proceeds, so can see us buying only one additional player

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I hadn’t realised you are the clubs new finance director vish congratulations on your appointment

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E

Can't see us selling Keita, we would want decent money and who would pay that with his injury record?

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
I hadn’t realised you are the clubs new finance director vish congratulations on your appointment

Nothing NEW there, you are just forgetting things, it happens with age

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
We need a proper CF like Mitrovic from Fulham to change it up because Firmino has been poor for 2 seasons now. The false 9 with Firmino has run its course.

Back to Back World Champions baby!
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Snakeye
We need a proper CF like Mitrovic from Fulham to change it up because Firmino has been poor for 2 seasons now. The false 9 with Firmino has run its course.

Yes we need a proven CF, but not like Mitrovic, he doesn't suit our game speed, we need someone much much quicker. My dream is Lewandowski like we did with Tiago

Last edited by EnergisedReds; 29/05/21 06:30 AM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds

Nothing NEW there, you are just forgetting things, it happens with age

You are no spring chicken yourself matey

R
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
R
A Swoop for Coutinho might be a nice piece of business!!!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion