Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
E
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
E
i think Ole could be wary of injuries sustained from a full-bloodied match against us. same goes for against Leicester as we're both still chasing CL. he's in a major european final after all.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
We should not be getting carried away with “if’s” or “but’s” regarding Man Utd’s team selections. Klopp needs to get the team focused on destroying whomever they come up against, starting on Thursday evening at OT.

It’s time for redemption, what has gone on before this season needs to be thrown out the window. Our attack needs to introduce themselves to each other again because they’ve ultimately got us into this position, misfiring with alarming regularity. Their place in the team next season needs to be under greater scrutiny.

You’re playing for your places next season - would be a good place for Klopp to start from in training. Klopp needs to start being ugly with them instead of holding their hands.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Pickles
We should not be getting carried away with “if’s” or “but’s” regarding Man Utd’s team selections. Klopp needs to get the team focused on destroying whomever they come up against, starting on Thursday evening at OT.

It’s time for redemption, what has gone on before this season needs to be thrown out the window. Our attack needs to introduce themselves to each other again because they’ve ultimately got us into this position, misfiring with alarming regularity. Their place in the team next season needs to be under greater scrutiny.

You’re playing for your places next season - would be a good place for Klopp to start from in training. Klopp needs to start being ugly with them instead of holding their hands.

I might be mistaken but I don't think Klopp has ever won at OT, and since he is around, I think it's the best United team this time around. So, for me, winning there will be a nice and great surprise

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion