KopTalk

Quick Links: View All | Latest News | Liverpool FC Forum | Off Topic Forum | KopTalk Members | Help

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#637961 - 10/05/21 11:37 AM Re: Its going to be very tight. [Re: BARTON42]
elimmel Online   content
Under 18 Player

i think Ole could be wary of injuries sustained from a full-bloodied match against us. same goes for against Leicester as we're both still chasing CL. he's in a major european final after all.

#637962 - 10/05/21 04:58 PM Re: Its going to be very tight. [Re: BARTON42]
Pickles Offline
1st Team Squad

We should not be getting carried away with ifs or buts regarding Man Utds team selections. Klopp needs to get the team focused on destroying whomever they come up against, starting on Thursday evening at OT.

Its time for redemption, what has gone on before this season needs to be thrown out the window. Our attack needs to introduce themselves to each other again because theyve ultimately got us into this position, misfiring with alarming regularity. Their place in the team next season needs to be under greater scrutiny.

Youre playing for your places next season - would be a good place for Klopp to start from in training. Klopp needs to start being ugly with them instead of holding their hands.

#637963 - 11/05/21 04:19 AM Re: Its going to be very tight. [Re: Pickles]
EnergisedReds Offline
Liverpool Legend

Originally Posted By Pickles
We should not be getting carried away with ifs or buts regarding Man Utds team selections. Klopp needs to get the team focused on destroying whomever they come up against, starting on Thursday evening at OT.

Its time for redemption, what has gone on before this season needs to be thrown out the window. Our attack needs to introduce themselves to each other again because theyve ultimately got us into this position, misfiring with alarming regularity. Their place in the team next season needs to be under greater scrutiny.

Youre playing for your places next season - would be a good place for Klopp to start from in training. Klopp needs to start being ugly with them instead of holding their hands.

I might be mistaken but I don't think Klopp has ever won at OT, and since he is around, I think it's the best United team this time around. So, for me, winning there will be a nice and great surprise

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  KopTalk Team 
Shout Box

Advertisements

Liverpool FC Discussion
Adama Traore for 30million
by ecnirp98
13 minutes 45 seconds ago
Federico Chiesa
by klopp4kop
Yesterday at 10:37 AM
One more player.
by The Kop Prophet
25/07/21 04:39 PM
The Manchester City FFP saga continues
by Stanley Park
25/07/21 12:52 PM
VAR and offside at the EURO
by EnergisedReds
24/07/21 07:08 PM

General Discussion
What widely believed historical "fact" is actually ...
by EnergisedReds
17/07/21 02:55 AM
What did your teacher do that made you call them ...
by Pickles
01/07/21 11:37 AM

Top Posters (30 Days)
EnergisedReds 20
Pickles 13
ecnirp98 11
Dunk 10
Stanley Park 7
Snakeye 5
kernowred 4
elimmel 2
klopp4kop 2