Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#636359 10/12/20 05:25 AM
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
After years of negotiations apparently a deal between UK and EU is looking remote. Anyway, I think no deal will be a good political outcome to really test waters of what independence mean, remainers and brexiters have never been able to agree, so better to see the facts in real.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I prefer a deal but if that means the UK being managed by the EU no deal it should be. When the country was debating pre the referendum the Remain side admitted there was a lot wrong with the EU but that we could influence it from within. This shows that is impossible France and Germany run the EU always have always will. Thank god we are leaving and the intransigence of the EU shows how wise we were to leave.

No deal will mean some disruption short term long term we will be far better off. Brexit though is a sideshow the big issue is covid which dwarfs any impact of brexit

As things stand I now I prefer no deal

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
I prefer a deal but if that means the UK being managed by the EU no deal it should be. When the country was debating pre the referendum the Remain side admitted there was a lot wrong with the EU but that we could influence it from within. This shows that is impossible France and Germany run the EU always have always will. Thank god we are leaving and the intransigence of the EU shows how wise we were to leave.

No deal will mean some disruption short term long term we will be far better off. Brexit though is a sideshow the big issue is covid which dwarfs any impact of brexit

As things stand I now I prefer no deal

How I wish you get it, the fun will continue

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
For reasons I have never been able to get to the bottom of Vish you hate Britain and its people. In your mind you think no deal will be bad for Britain and you will relish in our misfortune. Sure no deal will give rise to some short term problems especially with the pandemic economic hit but long term I think you will be very disappointed

And by the way if you research the EU is hardly an econonic success story it's in crisis economically and socially

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
For reasons I have never been able to get to the bottom of Vish you hate Britain and its people. In your mind you think no deal will be bad for Britain and you will relish in our misfortune. Sure no deal will give rise to some short term problems especially with the pandemic economic hit but long term I think you will be very disappointed

And by the way if you research the EU is hardly an econonic success story it's in crisis economically and socially

No, you are wrong, I don't hate Britain and definitely not it's people, in fact, with France this is the foreign country here I have the most friends and relatives. That said, I am sure Brexiters were wrong and I would really like them to get the proof.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
[/quote]No, you are wrong, I don't hate Britain and definitely not it's people, in fact, with France this is the foreign country here I have the most friends and relatives. That said, I am sure Brexiters were wrong and I would really like them to get the proof.

We used to have a saying where I came from for 2 faced folks:-
"What a complete T.W.A.T."!

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Pickles
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
No, you are wrong, I don't hate Britain and definitely not it's people, in fact, with France this is the foreign country here I have the most friends and relatives. That said, I am sure Brexiters were wrong and I would really like them to get the proof.

We used to have a saying where I came from for 2 faced folks:-
"What a complete T.W.A.T."!

[/quote]

Good thing is, I do not take an idiot's saying seriously. So how was the election rigged again? Apparently some people thought that counting should have stopped as soon as it matched their agenda. Silly enough, some grown ups in the richest country didn't know that all votes should be counted in an election, making the US a laughing stock. So how much have you contributed for the legal cases, or are you just a cry baby?

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre...binet-so-silent

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Well if you don't hate Britain and its people you have a strange way of demonstrating it. You seem to spend your whole life hoping bad things happen to Britain. Let's suppose you get your wish Britain suffers very badly from leaving the EU how does that benefit you ?

As for myself I originally wanted a deal but now I have seen how the EU behave I want no deal. Sadly I think I will be disappointed with the news this morning clearly a deal is going to take place right at the last minute no doubt. I just hope Johnson does not concede too much to my mind the less we are tied to the EU the better

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Well if you don't hate Britain and its people you have a strange way of demonstrating it. You seem to spend your whole life hoping bad things happen to Britain. Let's suppose you get your wish Britain suffers very badly from leaving the EU how does that benefit you ?

As for myself I originally wanted a deal but now I have seen how the EU behave I want no deal. Sadly I think I will be disappointed with the news this morning clearly a deal is going to take place right at the last minute no doubt. I just hope Johnson does not concede too much to my mind the less we are tied to the EU the better

It's not about benefiting me, but the sooner UK learns they made a mistake they better it will be for them and remotely for me as UK is a big trading partner. We have been impacted badly with a weaker GBP for a few years now.

Last edited by EnergisedReds; 13/12/20 03:04 PM.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion