Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By WNP
No Thiago?

Not even on the bench

WNP Offline
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
Not good, is he injured already? No Hendo tonight either, that’s a bit of a concern

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Good win, Arsenal are a decent team under Arteta, great Jota got a goal and Alisson had a good game with a few one on ones saves.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Jota looked impressive I thought

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Disappointed not to see thiago as I was hyped to see him play, the game suited him as they parked the bus. The game was good but we could of easily drawn that game with 5heir striker missing 2 one on ones, we should have put the game to bed much earlier as we missed good chances. Delighted for Jota to grab a goal. Mane MOTM.

Back to Back World Champions baby!
E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Jota looked impressive I thought

Took his goal well, great control and nice finish as Arsenal defenders closed him down, was great to see him be positive and get the ball, running at defenders, Arsenal defenders were backing off him and worried, so really good to have that sort of attacker coming on with a goal threat, which Origi rarely gives from the bench.

E
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
E
great that we took advantage of slipups from our challengers and got the win. nice goal by Jota too although he looked kind of surprised when it went in laugh

Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
2 games in row for me Alisson MOM - for large parts of our games he is not called upon but those very sparse, infrequent counter attacks by opponents and he is always there almost robotic in his actions in stopping certain goals which any one of our other Keepers would not stop.

2 times again last night where Lacazette was through one on one with him and he saved them both times.

He always gets overlooked for MOM awards because we always concentrate on who is putting the ball in the other net.

Just as vital as VVD or Mane at the other end, Alisson has been a colossus for us since he came.

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
I would assume the same team that played Lincoln start again, I think Arsenal will play more senior players than us as they want to avenge Monday's loss. Considering we are at home so there is no travel, it would be nice to have a few first team players on the bench incase we need them.

Back to Back World Champions baby!
O
Oli Offline
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
O
Yes similar to the Lincoln game first 11. We have a stronger squad then last year, at least until we start selling players, so we should use it.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion