Rate Thread
#635192 14/09/20 01:09 PM
R
Redro Offline OP
Under 16 Player
OP Offline
Under 16 Player
R
If Barcelona are so keen on getting Salah I think Liverpool should say ok but only as a straight swap for Messi!! I believe this will slow their unwanted advances!!! What do you guys think??

Redro #635195 14/09/20 02:14 PM
M
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
M
Messi doesn't wanna come to us. No way we would be able to.affird his signing on fee. Or he wages.

Messi is a mercenary. I don't want him.

Supposedly loves his boy hood club who he says gave him everything.

Complains that they're struggling to get players in when he's on 900k per week.

Redro #635196 14/09/20 02:59 PM
O
Oli Offline
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
O
Messi has played for the same team since he started football how can you call him a mercenary? He is unhappy with the clubs status but really doesnīt want to play anywhere else. He would never come and we could not ever pay him enough and on top of that he isnīt a player for EPL at his age.

Oli #635197 14/09/20 03:28 PM
E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By Oli
Messi has played for the same team since he started football how can you call him a mercenary? He is unhappy with the clubs status but really doesnīt want to play anywhere else. He would never come and we could not ever pay him enough and on top of that he isnīt a player for EPL at his age.

I prefer we keep Salah.

Messi has threatened to leave Barca a few times over the years, then magically signs a new improved deal.

We would need to make the team/style all about Messi, that's not how Klopp operates, I would not like that, we are a team, better than the sum of it's parts, which makes us successful. Lots of teams have spent far more than us on individuals, but they are not a better team than us.

Oli #635200 14/09/20 06:09 PM
M
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
M
Originally Posted By Oli

Mercenary may have been the wrong choice of word.

You have someone like joseba exteberria. Loved Bilbao. Played his last year for free. To give back to the club

Schalke have got money issues. Ibisevic has signed and will play for bonuses only. To cover his own insurance. To help the club

Messi. 'loves barca' needs a new contract every year but also gets to leave for free just in case
And yes he's the best in the world but his wage is embarrassing his demands are embarrassing.

He would have been a legend and now he looks like a right tit

Redro #635202 14/09/20 11:59 PM
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Salah easy, younger, hungrier and fits the team.

Back to Back World Champions baby!
Redro #635204 15/09/20 02:40 AM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Redro
If Barcelona are so keen on getting Salah I think Liverpool should say ok but only as a straight swap for Messi!! I believe this will slow their unwanted advances!!! What do you guys think??

On skills definitely Messi is far ahead but also older. I would still say yes to this futile thread as it will never happen, we cant pay 28m for Thiago, therefore definitely wont try to get Messi for 100m (assuming this is what Salah is worth which is probably on the low side) without counting his wages.

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion