#633442 28/05/20 04:02 PM
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Will be interested to see which games are moved to a neutral venue? Everton v Liverpool to avoid the crowds gathering outisde Goodison? particularly if that is to win the PL at that stage.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By ecnirp98
Will be interested to see which games are moved to a neutral venue? Everton v Liverpool to avoid the crowds gathering outisde Goodison? particularly if that is to win the PL at that stage.

Neutral venue, is this still on?

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds

Neutral venue, is this still on?

Only if the police want that:

Home and away matches look most likely for the vast majority of games, BBC Sport understands - with a few high-profile games at neutral venues at the request of the police. A number of clubs have expressed their opposition to the concept of using neutral grounds, including Brighton, West Ham and Crystal Palace.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
What's the tv situation did I hear you can watch them without subscription I don't have BT or sky but have Amazon prime

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
What's the tv situation did I hear you can watch them without subscription I don't have BT or sky but have Amazon prime

Most on Paid TV, some on BBC free to air:

All matches will take place behind closed doors and will be broadcast live on Sky Sports, BT Sport, BBC Sport or Amazon Prime.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park

Most on Paid TV, some on BBC free to air:

All matches will take place behind closed doors and will be broadcast live on Sky Sports, BT Sport, BBC Sport or Amazon Prime.

thanks

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
A
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
A
Basically we are going to have 92 games played over 35 days.
25 will be on free to air. PL season to end 25th July.

Time to get the beers in!!!

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Can't wait!

Back to Back World Champions baby!
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Seems to be a lot of confusion about Liverpool's remaining home fixtures and where they'll be played. Some media reporting Liverpool's remaining games will be played at neutral venues and some saying that Liverpool home games are unlikely to be played anywhere but Anfield?

It would be quite sh*tty on the players and Staff if they have to play away from Anfield. I understand the worry about fans congregating around Anfield BUT surely something can be done to make the area around the ground a no go zone whilst matches take place?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion