Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
T
Under 23 Player
OP Offline
Under 23 Player
T
This is a huge game. Bigger than the City game now. If we mess up, we could undo the advantages of Sunday's win. On the other hand, City are playing Chelsea so there's a possibility of increasing the gap between us and City.

It will be tough. Away to Palace always is... and Roy will get almost two solid weeks with his players to prepare just for our game. I'm not sure how many of our players are away on intnl duty but I guess Klopp won't have the same luxury as Roy.

Banana skin written all over it... so we need to focus and be prepared. A win at Palace will maintain the gap and start to put pressure on the chasing pack as we head into the busy period.

'I was only in the game for the love of football - and I wanted to bring back happiness to the people of Liverpool.' Bill Shankly

'We should have made a signing or two in the last couple of transfer windows.' Vish
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By TheMightyLFC
This is a huge game. Bigger than the City game now. If we mess up, we could undo the advantages of Sunday's win. On the other hand, City are playing Chelsea so there's a possibility of increasing the gap between us and City.

It will be tough. Away to Palace always is... and Roy will get almost two solid weeks with his players to prepare just for our game. I'm not sure how many of our players are away on intnl duty but I guess Klopp won't have the same luxury as Roy.

Banana skin written all over it... so we need to focus and be prepared. A win at Palace will maintain the gap and start to put pressure on the chasing pack as we head into the busy period.

I dont understand how this can be bigger than the City game which is like a 6 pointer, ie, we winning 3 points and our closest rival losing 3. That said, very important that we keep the momentum

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Because it’s a game we should win.

V
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
V
Because it's a game that hasn't already been played of course.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By van Gogh

Good point.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By wilkij1975

Good point.

By Jove Holmes, you've got it!

(PS - For Red - The "Holmes" connotation refers to the English literature masterpiece by Arthur Conan Doyle and not any racial overtones or connotation to the Hispanic-slang use of the word "Holmes" term as in the third person!)

phew...this pc business is exhausting...

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Pickles
Originally Posted By wilkij1975

Good point.

By Jove Holmes, you've got it!

(PS - For Red - The "Holmes" connotation refers to the English literature masterpiece by Arthur Conan Doyle and not any racial overtones or connotation to the Hispanic-slang use of the word "Holmes" term as in the third person!)

phew...this pc business is exhausting...

grin

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
They are all huge games now!

Hopefully Salah & Robbo are back fit, same for the rest of the international players.

Zaha is the big threat, so we need to keep him quiet.

H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
Given that we could be without Salah, Robertson and who knows who else, this fixture takes on a real banana skin factor, sure enough. It'll be a nervous ten or so days between now and then, hoping we don't lose any more key players.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Hercules/AF 58
Given that we could be without Salah, Robertson and who knows who else, this fixture takes on a real banana skin factor, sure enough. It'll be a nervous ten or so days between now and then, hoping we don't lose any more key players.

But we have Origi and Robertson should be back I think

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion