Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
well it now seems boris is willing to throw the DUP under the bus, surprise surprise.. what a joke he is, a mess the tories are creating. please vote in some adults will ya please.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
Our country is divided because many of our politicians are trying to overturn the 2016 and trashing our centuries old democracy and precedent and using the courts

However I don't think it's as divided as you think there is politicians and then there is the person in the street. You only here about the former on sky news

I wager the vast majority of British people however they voted simply want brexit implemented and be done with it. The idea of running another referendum as some politicians want is insane especially as it will almost certainly be rigged in the voting options so remain wins. Look what the Labour Party are wanting to do agree a deal then campaign against their own deal for remain. That would never be accepted and seen as little more than a joke

So I don't accept our country is divided come over here and see if you don't believe me rather than taking everything off biased media channels

Two British guys I know one lives in London and is a remainer and the other one lives in Kent and voted Brexit told me that they prefer not to discuss Brexit among friends and even family as it never ends well, the London guy told me that relationship even soured with some and ending up stop to talk to each other.

I apologise I did not realise you knew TWO british people well that proves your point then as only 6 people live in britain and you know a third of them

Don't be silly, it doesn't prove my point but it confirms a bit what I hear on the news regarding your divided nation, when I watch the protests just outside your parliament everyday, the 1m people marching for a people's vote and the disputes even on this forum. Now if you tell me all is fine and there is no such division, so be it, it's not going to change my life.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
One million people marching for a people's vote smile really when did that happen then ? I remember a march a few months ago where 200k marched most of them bussed in paid for by Soros and rich remainers Jamie caragher paid for a coach from Liverpool who isn't going to turn down a free day in London ?

London is the base for professional protesters who protest about anything from climate change to president trump funny enough there's always about 200k more than likely the same people on every protest

Meanwhile boris and varadkar sit down for two hours and agree a pathway to solve brexit funny how it's suddenly not complicated once the political posturing stops

A different world when you don't live your life through sky news and live in the real world

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
One million people marching for a people's vote smile really when did that happen then ? I remember a march a few months ago where 200k marched most of them bussed in paid for by Soros and rich remainers Jamie caragher paid for a coach from Liverpool who isn't going to turn down a free day in London ?

London is the base for professional protesters who protest about anything from climate change to president trump funny enough there's always about 200k more than likely the same people on every protest

Meanwhile boris and varadkar sit down for two hours and agree a pathway to solve brexit funny how it's suddenly not complicated once the political posturing stops

A different world when you don't live your life through sky news and live in the real world

If you say so...all the best then.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I'm glad i don't live in Stan's world.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By lumba
I'm glad i don't live in Stan's world.

So am I

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
As we get to the wire the mood changes and funny enough the insolvable problem suddenly becomes solvable with the same solution we were discussing 18 months ago.

Funny old world we live in funny not in the amusing sense how many businesses and people's lives have been disrupted while the politicians play their stupid games ?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Hey..Good times . Utopia here we come.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By lumba
Hey..Good times . Utopia here we come.

There is a two year transition period you are free to move to the EU anytime you like even after that you can still move to the Republic of Ireland and live in the lovely EU. I bet you don't though

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion