Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
A
Trialist
OP Offline
Trialist
A
Who do you think will win the golden boot this year? Personally I would really like to see Salah win it again and I think he could if we play well this season. I have a feeling though that Aguero will have a good season and will be up there as one of the top scorers.

Source

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Aguero has never won it. My money is on Salah again.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
As long as it’s not Kane I don’t really mind.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I think it will be Kane

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Aguero won't win it, he's not getting any younger at 31 and has missed games through various injuries:

18/19 Season he missed 8 games
17/18 Season he missed 11 games

I think Sterling will beat Aguero this season, he's already on 5 goals after 3 games and is being used more centrally by Pep this season, which should see him better his 2 previous seasons of 18 & 17 goals.

For Golden Boot you'd have to say Salah or Aubameyang. Salah had a quiet 2nd season and still co-topped the charts last season. Anything better and he's up there again and likewise Auba has extra help with Pepe that should see him improve his tally this season too.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Kane is so overrated. He was a monster a few years ago, but I think his limitations are starting to show. He has no pace, and while his striking technique is great, he's not got all that much else to his game. He gets goals, but he slows Spurs down. I think they play better when Lucas and Son play instead of him.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Pickles
Aguero won't win it, he's not getting any younger at 31 and has missed games through various injuries:

18/19 Season he missed 8 games
17/18 Season he missed 11 games

I think Sterling will beat Aguero this season, he's already on 5 goals after 3 games and is being used more centrally by Pep this season, which should see him better his 2 previous seasons of 18 & 17 goals.

For Golden Boot you'd have to say Salah or Aubameyang. Salah had a quiet 2nd season and still co-topped the charts last season. Anything better and he's up there again and likewise Auba has extra help with Pepe that should see him improve his tally this season too.

Don't think a City player will win it with their rotation and I don't think Sterling is their penalty taker

Last edited by EnergisedReds; 30/08/19 02:13 PM.
E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Maybe Salah, I hope Mane, I wouldn't rule out Aubameyang, he got joint top scorer last season and Arsenal have improved over the summer, Pepe may create a few for him.

A
Trialist
OP Offline
Trialist
A
Originally Posted By ecnirp98
Maybe Salah, I hope Mane, I wouldn't rule out Aubameyang, he got joint top scorer last season and Arsenal have improved over the summer, Pepe may create a few for him.
Yeah that could be a deadly combo they have there

A
Trialist
OP Offline
Trialist
A
Originally Posted By redordead13
Kane is so overrated. He was a monster a few years ago, but I think his limitations are starting to show. He has no pace, and while his striking technique is great, he's not got all that much else to his game. He gets goals, but he slows Spurs down. I think they play better when Lucas and Son play instead of him.
They were playing really well last season without kane and with Son up top

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion