Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Hercules/AF 58
Well it's not over yet, but regardless of whether we win anything or ot, the progress is significant, and there for all to see. Who hasn't enjoyed our football and runs in both the PL and CL this season? If it transpires that we don't win anything, then we pick ourselves up and go again next season. We'll be starting from a strong base, assuming we don't lose any of our top players, and we can strengthen (hopefully) in the summer.

Completely agree and I’m sure we’ll buy what we need this summer and don’t see anyone leaving.

We’ve been making steady progress and strengthening the areas we need to. It’s taking time so doesn’t suit the want it now generation (yeah I know, we’ve been waiting30 years blah blah) but it’s all coming together nicely.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Well it's not over yet, but regardless of whether we win anything or ot, the progress is significant, and there for all to see. Who hasn't enjoyed our football and runs in both the PL and CL this season? If it transpires that we don't win anything, then we pick ourselves up and go again next season. We'll be starting from a strong base, assuming we don't lose any of our top players, and we can strengthen (hopefully) in the summer.

Completely agree and I’m sure we’ll buy what we need this summer and don’t see anyone leaving.

We’ve been making steady progress and strengthening the areas we need to. It’s taking time so doesn’t suit the want it now generation (yeah I know, we’ve been waiting30 years blah blah) but it’s all coming together nicely.

Yep, next season will be our season...maybe

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By TiredReds
Originally Posted By wilkij1975

Yep, next season will be our season...maybe

Maybe. One things for sure, you'll still be fukking miserable and be spreading the misery in every thread, especially if we don't buy in January.

H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
Originally Posted By TiredReds
Originally Posted By paul66
We also need to find a top class right fullback in the Robertson mould. I really like Trent going forward and crossing, but his positional sense and general defensive ability is below what we need. Using Milner there or Gomez isn't the answer either. Also if we sell Moreno, which we should, we also need a decent backup/ rotation for Robertson too. We can't compete with City using stopgap out of position players, that's a mugs game. We have the money, please Klopp, go out and use it wisely to plug our existing weak spots. Oh and a creative attacking midfielder would be very welcome too.

Trent is 20 years old. We won't be paying any player to replace him. Robertson is one of the best full backs in world football right now. I don't see the need to splash a load of money on replacing one of the best talents in the premier league now.

You will have a hard time getting a player as good as Trent at 20 years of age. He is here to stay

Agree

I don't

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
We also need to find a top class right fullback in the Robertson mould. I really like Trent going forward and crossing, but his positional sense and general defensive ability is below what we need. Using Milner there or Gomez isn't the answer either. Also if we sell Moreno, which we should, we also need a decent backup/ rotation for Robertson too. We can't compete with City using stopgap out of position players, that's a mugs game. We have the money, please Klopp, go out and use it wisely to plug our existing weak spots. Oh and a creative attacking midfielder would be very welcome too.

I agree about TAA defensively, he is not the best IMO, much better going forward, I think allot of the coaches I have heard talk of him expect him to move into MF in the future, I guess it depends what happens with Clyne, if he is sold, we need cover as Gomez needs to be CB not at RB.

Moreno is out of contract in the summer, so he will definitely be leaving, we need to bring some in as cover for him, I have heard there is plan to bring Adam Lewis through as cover, but I'm not sure if he is ready.

Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
He's not very intelligent but he's a finisher n we need a natural finisher. Kinda miss old gnasher.

W
Under 23 Player
OP Offline
Under 23 Player
W
Celebrated his goal in Spain and then had the audacity to try to get us in his side at Anfield by claiming he would not celebrate if he scored.

Nice to knock the 2 rats Suarez and Coutinho out of the CL after both made a song and dance about joining Barca.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Poetic justice looking at the disbelief on his and Coutinho's faces. Enjoyed them in red shirts, but f*ck them now.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
If you want a choirboy Suarez is not your man. But he is the ultimate competitor he was exactly the same when he was with us. Rather someone like him who upsets the opposition than some poser like pogba who takes the wages

Just my opinion

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
I'm not too bothered by Suarez. Nothing out of character

Luis Garcia, He drinks sangria
He came from Barca, to bring us Joy
He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
please don't take my Luis away.

"...AND 32 MILLION POUNDS WORTH OF GOALKEEPER CAN'T DO A THING ABOUT IT"
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion