KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
This season has been legendary and it’s not over yet!

H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
Originally Posted By Pickles
Champions League Semi-Final - 2nd Leg

Mission Impossible, with a 3 nil deficit to overturn?

We are a club who have dealt with adversity many times before and as long as the fans in the ground believe then it transmits to the players on the pitch. An early goal for us will have the belief sky rocket and have the fans roaring them on.

It is made that much more difficult without Bobby and Salah, however if Klopp can come up with a plan and the players stick to it then we can at least win the game and come out of this game with our heads held high.
It is stretching the imagination to believe we can progress however I just want them to give it their best shot. Nobody believed we could overturn the same deficit for just one half game in The Final back in 2005 but we did against a great AC Milan team. Barcelona do have talented players but one Goliath, AC Milan had several Goliath's.

Come on Redmen make us proud one more time!

Great post Pickles, and against all the odds we pulled it off again, wonderful performance from every single player, including those subbed on and off. Full kudos to Klopp for getting the side up to such fever pitch for this amazing game. And kudos to yourself Pickles for a wonderfully predictive post!

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
i have lost my voice. i feel like am walking on air

E
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
E
I think I woke quite a few of my neighbours up this morning. That fourth goal just had to be celebrated even though it was around 4am!

Last edited by elimmel; 08/05/19 01:03 AM.
Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
The Wife walked in with 5 mins to go and said: "Where's our Daughter"?

I was supposed to pick her up earlier this evening from After School Care to go to her School for a meet and greet with her new 2nd grade teacher for next year and then we were going to see a house we are interested in buying! laugh

I watched until the end but missed the celebrations on the pitch having to rush out.

I'm going to watch it again now and salivate over it.

What I am so proud of is that this has embellished Liverpool FC Fans & The Club around the World and has left a mark on Messi, Suarez, Coutinho & Co that they will never forget.

We are Liverpool FC and we never give up!

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Hercules/AF 58
Originally Posted By Pickles
Champions League Semi-Final - 2nd Leg

Mission Impossible, with a 3 nil deficit to overturn?

We are a club who have dealt with adversity many times before and as long as the fans in the ground believe then it transmits to the players on the pitch. An early goal for us will have the belief sky rocket and have the fans roaring them on.

It is made that much more difficult without Bobby and Salah, however if Klopp can come up with a plan and the players stick to it then we can at least win the game and come out of this game with our heads held high.
It is stretching the imagination to believe we can progress however I just want them to give it their best shot. Nobody believed we could overturn the same deficit for just one half game in The Final back in 2005 but we did against a great AC Milan team. Barcelona do have talented players but one Goliath, AC Milan had several Goliath's.

Come on Redmen make us proud one more time!

Great post Pickles, and against all the odds we pulled it off again, wonderful performance from every single player, including those subbed on and off. Full kudos to Klopp for getting the side up to such fever pitch for this amazing game. And kudos to yourself Pickles for a wonderfully predictive post!

Wow

L
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
L
Originally Posted By TiredReds
Originally Posted By Flames
Originally Posted By Vicdamone
Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Milner, Henderson, Mane, Shaqiri, Origi.

Subs: Mignolet, Wijnaldum, Lovren, Gomez, Sturridge, Brewster, Woodburn.

aww fck sake, where's ox? origi is going to look like a donkey out there

Ox cannot be full match fit after missing so many months

Ox got injured during newcastle game when he was warming up. That's what I heard.

Last edited by Liverotto; 08/05/19 03:17 AM.
L
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
L
Great game and great performance tonight.

Salute to our players. They did really well.

A
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
A
So this is what Suarez meant when he said he wouldnt be celebrating an Anfield lol

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
We’ll smash em 5-0.

Fck it, why not.

I was only 1 out laugh

laugh laugh laugh

Im speechless dude, drowning in joy and stress.

I didn’t even watch. Was out and deep down didn’t think we’d do it. But what can you say!!??

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion
Can Elliott and Trent play together?
by Torres65 - 13/05/24 10:46 AM