Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By ecnirp98
Originally Posted By Mr Bojangles
We need 11wins and a draw from the last 12.

Not too much to ask for is it?

City are gonna win the rest. That's for sure.

I don't see City winning all their games, they have spells where they look unbeatable, then they stumble against a Crystal Palace or Newcastle, especially when the the CL starts up and they focus on that, I think we will both drop points, so it's going to be close.

Yep agree. They looked on fire just before losing to Newcastle. It’s not to say we shouldn’t aim to win all ours but like you say, I think we’ll both drop a few.

H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
Well I don't want us to drop points to United for starters, nor do I think we can come from behind again to catch City, should they get their noses in front once more. It's still in our hands and I think we need to keep it there. Should City drop points again then we might afford to slip, but this city side is so strong it's way too risky to be relaxed about dropping points to them.for me maximum points against United is a must.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
We never want to lose points against the scum what ever the position. Fukking hate losing to them.

R
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
R
Tough game but could easily work in our favour. They'll be on the front foot with the crown and renewed optimism and we have the players to soak it up and hit them on the break.
It could've worked vs City and United are nowhere near as strong.

They're still suspect at the back too. Phil Jones could be worse than Lovren.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
We never want to lose points against the scum what ever the position. Fukking hate losing to them.

Then you should join the resistance the select few of us fighting the "I will be happy with a point brigade"

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Originally Posted By wilkij1975

Then you should join the resistance the select few of us fighting the "I will be happy with a point brigade"

I can take any loss or draw on the chin. It’s all part of sport. But not against them lit. Lose to them and all the arm chair, mouthy cvnt supporters crawl out of the woodwork. So on this occasion I’m with you

A
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
A
Got some mouthy tw@t$ at work who are Scumchester fans saying we won't win the league blah blah blah. All of a sudden we simply cannot win it City are too strong blah blah blah. Absolute tosh.

Any win for us at Old Toilet will be a statement of our continued intent to win the league this season.

I am hoping that they beat PSG in the CL and get drawn against City in the quarter final. Possibly even drawn against them in FA cup as well. Enough diversions and distractions to affect any team.

To win at Scum will put pressure on City to do the same when it comes to their game there which of course would not be a game in hand in their case.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By SSO
Got some mouthy tw@t$ at work who are Scumchester fans saying we won't win the league blah blah blah. All of a sudden we simply cannot win it City are too strong blah blah blah. Absolute tosh.

Any win for us at Old Toilet will be a statement of our continued intent to win the league this season.

I am hoping that they beat PSG in the CL and get drawn against City in the quarter final. Possibly even drawn against them in FA cup as well. Enough diversions and distractions to affect any team.

To win at Scum will put pressure on City to do the same when it comes to their game there which of course would not be a game in hand in their case.

Wtf are you talking about? Anyway, they didn't beat PSG and I am happy

Last edited by TiredReds; 12/02/19 10:08 PM.
A
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
A
Originally Posted By TiredReds
Originally Posted By SSO

Wtf are you talking about? Anyway, they didn't beat PSG and I am happy

I am talking about City having to go to Scumchester and win also if we win there because it they don't......oh forget it you are such a miserable defeatist.

C
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
C
I reckon Jurgen will be telling the lads that this is just another game. Play our own game, be fearless, pass and move and stay focused for 90 minutes and we should get a result. bing bing bing bong bong bing.

Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion