Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
H
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
H
Another tough test, as we've lost the momentum, along with our solid defensive assurance, not to mention our much vaunted attacking power. This looks to me as though it could be a real grinder. A lot of our top performers will have to up their game considerably if we're to remain convincing challengers IMO.
Tbh I'll settle for 0 - 1 though I'd be a lot happier, not to mention relieved, if we could blitz them and make a statement here.
Anyone think I'm being too pessimistic on this, or possibly reading too much into our lacklustre Leicester performance?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Hercules/AF 58
Another tough test, as we've lost the momentum, along with our solid defensive assurance, not to mention our much vaunted attacking power. This looks to me as though it could be a real grinder. A lot of our top performers will have to up their game considerably if we're to remain convincing challengers IMO.
Tbh I'll settle for 0 - 1 though I'd be a lot happier, not to mention relieved, if we could blitz them and make a statement here.
Anyone think I'm being too pessimistic on this, or possibly reading too much into our lacklustre Leicester performance?

We haven't played well since the Arsenal game and our luck is also fading like not getting the penalty against Leicester. I am not very optimistic must say, not keeping clean sheets, not helping neither.

O
Oli Offline
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
O
Difficult game but at home West Ham will try to attack and that should play into our hands.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Oli
Difficult game but at home West Ham will try to attack and that should play into our hands.

If we play as we did against Leicester we will lose

Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
Originally Posted By TiredReds
Originally Posted By Oli

If we play as we did against Leicester we will lose

if we play like we did against Leicester we wont win another game this season!

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
If we can't beat West Ham, we don't deserve to win the PL.

Hopefully the conditions will be abit better than they were Wednesday night, as that didn't help.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
They’ll smash us. City win and all us lost. 5-0 Hammers.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Big test tommorow and I have to say I am worried. We have to make a statement tommorow or I fear the worst

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
They’ll smash us. City win and all us lost. 5-0 Hammers.

If we play as we did against Leicester they will beat us, but not 5-0 though.

T
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
T
Why should we fear? I think that's the problem with us fans. For whatever reason, some of us are too fearful of defeat. We should focus more simply on the moment, the anticiptation of something positive and then whatever will be will be. This fear psychosis is what perhaps causes the atmosphere at Anfield to have a detrimental effect on the team andhence is counter productive.

In the Leicester game, the support at the ground failed the team. Evening home game and it wasn't as if were being thrashed or something. In the 2nd half the fans should have been much more vocal... and even though we drew the team should have been given a rousing send of so they can feel the support.

Regarding tomorrow, I suggets we just play our game the way we have been all season. Too late to tinker now. It playesr make movements off the ball better than they seems to do the other evening and if we pass quicly then we should be good enough to outscore the opposition.

'I was only in the game for the love of football - and I wanted to bring back happiness to the people of Liverpool.' Bill Shankly

'We should have made a signing or two in the last couple of transfer windows.' Vish
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion