KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
The Labour MP for Ipswich says it all. His constituents voted heavily to leave yet he goes on the tele box saying how he’d welcome another referendum and for the result to be remain. It shouldn’t matter what the fukk he wants. The people who put him there voted to leave so that’s what he should be working for regardless of his own feelings.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By LiverbirdLain
Parliaments MP's are a total disgrace to the country and its people of all sides.
Democracy is dead,and i for one will no longer vote for these people and enable them to thwart/belittle the democratic votes of the people.

Its a charade,everyone can see them now for what they are,anyone who accepts this level of incompetence/deception are fooling themselves.

First they come for us then they will come for you,watch this space.

I may consider very carefully voting for Corbyn If they truly betray the referendum simply to bring this country down good and proper.
As Cameron once said i believe, "we are all in this together" Ill vote Corbyn in to make sure we/they are.
Lets wait and see.
I will look forward to seeing Corbyn scream and shout at everyone in the parliament.
Come on Queenie get rid of this lot,dissolve them (as if). mad

Yeah Lain, now you're talking...maybe Lizzie can borrow some of that readily available acid being thrown around London willy nilly?

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
The Labour MP for Ipswich says it all. His constituents voted heavily to leave yet he goes on the tele box saying how he’d welcome another referendum and for the result to be remain. It shouldn’t matter what the fukk he wants. The people who put him there voted to leave so that’s what he should be working for regardless of his own feelings.

Exactly the same situation with the DUP wilki, only in reverse. N. Ireland voted to remain and yet the DUP are pushing a Brexit agenda.

Democracy has become very strange.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Are they allowed to vote in Suffolk now?

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
DUP betrayed by May but still back her to leads us back into the 80's...bloody moronic old farts, put on ur yellow vests and sweep aside these capitalist pigs. Young people not gonna stand for this retro old mans foggy dream

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By lumba

Yeah. Must hurt you tollerant lefties as they’re all a little to the right over there.

EMP #616693 17/01/19 08:11 PM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
DUP betrayed by May but still back her to leads us back into the 80's...bloody moronic old farts, put on ur yellow vests and sweep aside these capitalist pigs. Young people not gonna stand for this retro old mans foggy dream

Oh dear. Better than Corbyn taking us back to the seventies.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
putin will decide what he wants to do with his little isolated outpost.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

Yeah. Must hurt you tollerant lefties as they’re all a little to the right over there.
Says it all really.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

Says it all really.

You’ve already said it.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion