Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By TiredReds
Originally Posted By Pickles
Originally Posted By TiredReds
Migrant who violently raped Swedish woman avoids expulsion because he claims to risk imprisonment in Eritrea

By EMMA R. 3 November 2018

A 27-year-old African has been convicted of rape – but avoids expulsion because he claims to risk imprisonment for escaping military service in his native country Eritrea.

He was granted asylum in Sweden in 2014 and received an internship at a cafe earlier this year. It did not take long before he began to sexually harass a female employee.

In August this year, the woman went to fetch something from the pantry when she “saw something dark behind her.” It was the African who grabbed and held her firmly.

He pushed her against a refrigerator and put his hand in her vagina. It hurt so bad that I started crying and I could not breathe because of the pain, the woman stated during the trial.

Then the African pressed in the other hand as well. He had both hands in my vagina at the same time. The pain was indescribable, she continued.

After the rape, the woman has suffered from severe bleedings and pain. She has been forced to take painkillers and sleeping pills. She has also been on full-time sick leave, in contact with a psychiatrist, and abroad “to get away”.

The 27-year-old was sentenced to three years imprisonment for rape and sexual assault. Which means two years in prison since Sweden applies so-called two-third detention. He will also pay €15,000 in damages to the woman.

In February 2015, the Swedish Migration Agency granted the rapist refugee status on the grounds that he “risks persecution” by the authorities in Eritrea.

The District Court decided due to this, that he should remain in Sweden after serving the punishment.

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/11/migran...ent-in-eritrea/

He has been imprisoned according to the laws of the country he is living in, so what's the issue? Wouldn't a white Swedish be judged and convicted similarly or are you saying white Swedish never rape? I am not sure to understand your point, is he being given some better treatment according to you? Please clarify.

Are you serious Vishious?

Granted Asylum (not a Swedish Citizen yet) then gets given an internship at a Cafe? don't know how that works are Sweden that far gone that they have to import Cafe workers???
He then decides to Vishiously rape a Swedish Citizen premeditated, vishiously rape I might add!

He serves 2 years of a 3 year jail sentence.
And the Swedish Migration Agency granted the rapist refugee status on the grounds that he “risks persecution” by the authorities in Eritrea because he missed Military service???

The District Court decided due to this, that he should remain in Sweden after serving the punishment.

So you're ok with this Vish?

Well, he was judged according to Swedish laws and convicted. What if he was born in Sweden, then what? Where should he have been sent to?

HELL for all I or anybody else should care!

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Condemnation of the racist Michael Savage?

Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
IRA Murdering bas.tards!

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
You are the one who put this thread up. For me the sentence is too short, that's about it, why should he be treated like anybody else in Sweden? Should you be treated differently to anybody born in the US? Seriously

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Republican!!

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
IRA Murdering bas.tards!

We've covered that and they have been rightly condemned by myself and all right thinking people.

Now let's talk about Michael.

On Muslims " I said so killl 100 million of them."
On lesbians " I want to puke when I hear about a woman married to a woman raising children, because frankly, I think that's child abuse."

Do you agree with Michael or are you going to condemn him?

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
https://amp.independent.ie/world-news/no...r-37505520.html

And still this insanity is allowed to go on.

Tragic.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
So sad that this seems to be the norm over there.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion