Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 45 of 174 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 173 174
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Originally Posted By TiredReds
As for Mauritius they are doing everything wrong the country is a mess the government a shambles. I am an expert on Mauritius

Don't want to boast but I have read about it on sky news website

You don't have sky news on your tv?

I do but the news from your country is so bad I am only able to see it online and I take my time only watching small bits at carefully planned intervals. . It would be too much to bear on TV in real time. I am an expert me !

I think you need to get yourself checked, you are losing it. I suppose the hospitals are too crowded with EU cheap migrants for you to get an appointment, don't worry everything will be great after the 29th of March, hospitals will be free. Only a few months.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Hospitals are free now

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Hospitals are free now

But overcrowded with EU nationals, right?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Hospitals are free now

They are a bit yeah. When my wife gave birth and went to the post natal ward she was one of the few English people in there.

I know this is only one incident but if it’s the same country wide then it will be straining the nhs as the eu nationals won’t have paid that much in through taxes and national insurance.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Hospitals are free now

Millions of mainly unskilled poor people have come over from the poorest ex soviet parts of the EU and good for them I don't blame them. However this has caused massive strain on housing and public services as you admit. The main people suffering are the poor people in Britain of which there are a lot. Post brexit we will still have immigration (we need it) but it will be skills based and on need. Pretty much like the immigration system in most of the world including Mauritius. You are once again making fun of the British but you would never accept that situation in your own country.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Hospitals are free now

Millions of mainly unskilled poor people have come over from the poorest ex soviet parts of the EU and good for them I don't blame them. However this has caused massive strain on housing and public services as you admit. The main people suffering are the poor people in Britain of which there are a lot. Post brexit we will still have immigration (we need it) but it will be skills based and on need. Pretty much like the immigration system in most of the world including Mauritius. You are once again making fun of the British but you would never accept that situation in your own country.

We have a lot of Blangladesh and Chinese workers who work in our garment industry and without them there would be no textiles factories and hundreds of Mauritian workers (supervisors, managers, sales people, accountants to name a few) would lose their jobs. You might have to face that soon, a good case to study then. Maybe things will be better though, I am impatient to see what happens.

M
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
M
The minimum wage jobs in the UK are exploitative.

If the overseas workers left,then the wages would rise to market value in order to recruit British workers.

A lot of the eastern europeans are working,but also getting subsidised
housing.

A couple living in a "cheap" area of London,in a 1 bedroom flat,would

need to earn a minimum of £30000 per year in the private sector.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
You may have a lot of Chinese workers Vish and I am sure they are needed and make a valuable contribution. However the key point you have missed is your government is in control. Would you accept a foreign power having control of your government and societies immingration policy ? I suspect not

Last edited by Stanley Park; 02/10/18 12:32 PM.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
You may have a lot of Chinese workers Vish and I am sure they are needed and make a valuable contribution. However the key point you have missed is your government is in control. Would you accept a foreign power having control of your government and societies immingration policy ? I suspect not

Not if my government was not part of the decision making and had a veto, of course. However, your government was apparently very forceful about it, I wonder why and what has changed.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend

Not if my government was not part of the decision making and had a veto, of course. However, your government was apparently very forceful about it, I wonder why and what has changed.

Not sure I understand our government was weak in the past in accepting the mastrict treaty which formed the EU it was done by stealth and john major the prime minster refused to allow the public a vote to join the EU because he knew what the answer would be. No British government was ever forceful about accepting freedom of movement it was something we had to endure until things got totally out of control. Mauritius would never accept the situation Britain was in and neither would you but you are happy to support it from thousands of miles away safe in the knowledge you are ok

Page 45 of 174 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 173 174

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion