KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 22 of 174 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 173 174
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Defence cuts.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
I would have thought 」24 billion more a year on the national health service is good news even for an Irish republican it seems not.

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
I would have thought 」24 billion more a year on the national health service is good news even for an Irish republican it seems not.

No answers anymore Stan?

You said it was a Brexit windfall, despite the fact you haven't left the EU yet. The fact that even the tories are saying that there will be no Brexit dividend also seems to have passed you by. Remarkably you also seemed to have missed the fact that Theresa May said there will have to be tax rises to pay for the NHS spending.

Also do you realise that you are now in direct conflict with the architects of Brexit.
You are happy to accept the Chequers Agreement (Brexit in name only) unlike Boris, Davis and JRM.
Maybe you aren't a brexiteer after all, but you may have betrayed the will of the people.

But at least you have seen the light

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

It値l never happen Stan and you know it.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By wilkij1975

It値l never happen Stan and you know it.

I don't control treasury finances so no I don't know. But I thought the funds were already commited certaintly the 」4 billion has been delivered and I understand the 」20 billion has been commited by the gvernment. Do you you know different because I only know what's in the media

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
All I know is what was on the side of a bus was a lie. I imagine that when we agree our deal we値l still be paying into the eu as Norway do for example (something like 80% of the membership fee per head I think?) so the only way we値l get that extra money is through taxes as the government has already said.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
All I know is what was on the side of a bus was a lie. I imagine that when we agree our deal we値l still be paying into the eu as Norway do for example (something like 80% of the membership fee per head I think?) so the only way we値l get that extra money is through taxes as the government has already said.

Don't think the Norway option is acceptable to leavers as you still have freedom of movement.

Page 22 of 174 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 173 174

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion