Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
#601851 29/04/18 01:15 PM
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Unfortunetly looks like going to the wire

As I understand it Chelsea have to win all their games but if we beat Brighton at anfield we still qualify because of goal difference

I am going to the Brighton game so that eventuality would make for better atmosphere but I would prefer the easy life. Still it's a tall order for Chelsea and even if they beat us Newcastle away might be where they slip up

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Criminal that we didn't stuff the two relegation battling teams over the last 2 weekends.
Expected though unfortunately.

Just sincerely hope this does NOT come back to bite us on the arse. eek

X
xvx Offline
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
X
Huddersfield are in the relegation battle, hopefully they can go to Chelsea and come away with at least a point. Chelsea are away to Newcastle last game, hopefully Rafa can help us out a bit there. Best case scenario, we go to Chelsea and spank them! I love this Liverpool side.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By xvx
Huddersfield are in the relegation battle, hopefully they can go to Chelsea and come away with at least a point. Chelsea are away to Newcastle last game, hopefully Rafa can help us out a bit there. Best case scenario, we go to Chelsea and spank them! I love this Liverpool side.

Spanking Chelsea at the Bridge? That's hoping. I love the first team only

Last edited by TiredReds; 29/04/18 02:13 PM.
X
xvx Offline
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
X
Our best 11 available at the moment is very capable of spanking Chelsea at the bridge. We have a great 13/14players plus some young potential future stars. Get 3/4 players in the summer and we could have a very strong squad. I'm excited for the future.

T
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
T
Originally Posted By Growler
Criminal that we didn't stuff the two relegation battling teams over the last 2 weekends.
Expected though unfortunately.

Just sincerely hope this does NOT come back to bite us on the arse. eek

If it does, it'll bite you somewhere much more painful than your arse.

'I was only in the game for the love of football - and I wanted to bring back happiness to the people of Liverpool.' Bill Shankly

'We should have made a signing or two in the last couple of transfer windows.' Vish
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By xvx
Our best 11 available at the moment is very capable of spanking Chelsea at the bridge. We have a great 13/14players plus some young potential future stars. Get 3/4 players in the summer and we could have a very strong squad. I'm excited for the future.

Well, we will not play our best available team unless we are out of the CL.

V
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
V
Our last 4 PL games:

Everton (a): 0-0
Bournemouth (h): 3-0
West Brom (a): 2-2
Stoke (h): 0-0

That's 6 points from 4 games against poor opponents (at least the last 2).

Not good enough.

I blame our squad depth/quality for this poor finishing of the PL season.

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
If we don't qualify from this position, we don't deserve it!

the last few games have been hard to judge as we have played weakened teams and the players have the CL games in their mind, after Wednesday we can for it in the PL, we will be out or have 3.5 weeks to the CL final, so either way we do not need to rotate and can put the best 11 available on the pitch.

Anyways, if we don't get top 4, we qualify by winning CL, either way, we need 1 win in 2 games in both competitions !

D
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
D
I think I'm right in saying if we draw with Chelsea then we're all set. Even if we lost our last game and Chelsea won the rest of theirs we'd end up on the same points, we'd have a better goal difference.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion