Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
R
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
R
Just to add, I really hope he stays another year or so. He's fun to watch even if his teams aren't.

C
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
C
Originally Posted By RedJohn
He's utterly unlikeable. I hated Fergie too and he was vicious at times, but even LFC fans grudgingly respect his acheivements. Jose spunks as much money as possible, and meltsdown as soon as things start to turn, then quits/gets sacked and blames everyone else. He's obsessed with himself and doesn't care one bit about the teams or players he manages. Creating a global brand and over-hauling LFC's titles on one hand, smash and grab on the other. Him and Fergie are uncomparable.

As above, he's a child at the best of times. I do wonder what he's like in private..

Mourinho could never build and sustain a top football club, that's why he only ever manages clubs for 3 seasons at a time. He buys trophies, sure, (Porto the exception) and eventually the players, fans and board get utterly sick of him. Mourinho could never have brought Giggs, Scholes, Beckham, the Neville's through like Fergie did, he doesn't have the patience or the ability. He has to buy world renowned stars for huge money, then wants more money for new stars when they flop in his tactical system. Look how much Pogba is struggling, look at the decline in Sanchez since going there, he was better under Arsene Wenger!

The two best players in the Premiership this season are Salah and De Bruyne, Mourinho had both of these at Chelsea but gave up on them because he couldn't bring them through, look at them now. Man Utd's top goal scorer is Lukaku, he cost £75million, another player Mourinho had and couldn't develop, so he sold him and then bought him when he was closer to being the finished article.

He moans about managers over celebrating, yet remember him at Old Trafford with Porto, running down the touchline, or Chelsea at Anfield, running down the touchline. The guy is a total hypocrite, his style of football is prehistoric and this season he hasn't been able to buy his way to success like he normally does. Guardiola is too good for him, maybe that's why he's even more of a bitter, moaning old man than usual this season.

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
I think he's mentally unstable tbh.
Needs medical attention

S
swapshop
Unregistered
swapshop
Unregistered
S
Originally Posted By Chris2402
He's utterly unlikeable. I hated Fergie too and he was vicious at times, but even LFC fans grudgingly respect his acheivements. Jose spunks as much money as possible, and meltsdown as soon as things start to turn, then quits/gets sacked and blames everyone else. He's obsessed with himself and doesn't care one bit about the teams or players he manages. Creating a global brand and over-hauling LFC's titles on one hand, smash and grab on the other. Him and Fergie are uncomparable.

As above, he's a child at the best of times. I do wonder what he's like in private..

Mourinho could never build and sustain a top football club, that's why he only ever manages clubs for 3 seasons at a time. He buys trophies, sure, (Porto the exception) and eventually the players, fans and board get utterly sick of him. Mourinho could never have brought Giggs, Scholes, Beckham, the Neville's through like Fergie did, he doesn't have the patience or the ability. He has to buy world renowned stars for huge money, then wants more money for new stars when they flop in his tactical system. Look how much Pogba is struggling, look at the decline in Sanchez since going there, he was better under Arsene Wenger!

The two best players in the Premiership this season are Salah and De Bruyne, Mourinho had both of these at Chelsea but gave up on them because he couldn't bring them through, look at them now. Man Utd's top goal scorer is Lukaku, he cost £75million, another player Mourinho had and couldn't develop, so he sold him and then bought him when he was closer to being the finished article.

He moans about managers over celebrating, yet remember him at Old Trafford with Porto, running down the touchline, or Chelsea at Anfield, running down the touchline. The guy is a total hypocrite, his style of football is prehistoric and this season he hasn't been able to buy his way to success like he normally does. Guardiola is too good for him, maybe that's why he's even more of a bitter, moaning old man than usual this season.
he's still better than anything we have had since 1990...

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By Growler
Needs medical attention

...and he's not the only one! tired whistle

P
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
P
Needs medical attention

...and he's not the only one! tired whistle

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
Could be the start of the end or a very good deflecting tactic, taking attention away from his average team. PLUS we really should have beaten them last weekend.

H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
I'm still feeling down about that defeat at OT. We froze and that's worrying, as it's starting to become a feature in these critical contests. As the venerable Flames once said: we're in danger of having a whiff of the bridesmaid about us. I hope we can put that frailty to bed as its a worrying trend, but there's no denying it's showing its ugly head.

C
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
C

A good summary Red. I reckon he's exactly the same in his private life i.e. a total douche.

S
swapshop
Unregistered
swapshop
Unregistered
S
I maintain now that we come to the business end of the season we will get found out, we have played some absolute tosh last couple of months apart from maybe two teams who have had a go and actualy tried to attack us in United and Spurs and our defence buckled alarmingly, this is not even taking the worst team in the league West Brom who wiped the floor with us at home in the Cup....

The City game will be a good test to see if our defence really has improved and Everton will probably test our mental strenghth so that's two good tests we face both different...let's see how we go before certain posters pat ourselves on the back and talk about an improvement this season...

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion