Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
TrueRed #598118 10/03/18 07:15 PM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By TrueRed
Originally Posted By Liverotto
[quote=ecnirp98][quote=TrueRed][quote=*** Suso ***][quote=ecnirp98]

The irony is that I don't think he will be tested in these kind of games. We know Maureen will park the bus, so there will only be a handful of shots on target from Man U.

Yes, Karius has made some good saves but nothing more than what I would expect from a keeper of ours. Let's be honest, it's not hard for Karius to impress considering how low his own 'bar' level was when he first came into the team.

Like you said. What we really need more games where the 'new' Karius has proved himself to been the difference between us winning or loosing because he hasn't had that many games so far.

I personally think Karius cost us the Spurs game when Eriksen's cross from the left was palmed clear by him into the path of Wanyama.

But that's football I guess.

He hasnt been tested?

How about those shots made by Arnatuvic?
The shot made by Diame?
The penalty shots by Kane?

Are you saying that all those are easy saves?

Besides, you still didnt tell us what are those failings in Porto games.

What's the point? More chance of hezbollha holding a barmittzpha than convincing you of anything I have to say. #imnoracistvish

Talking from your shyte hole again, right?

TrueRed #598125 10/03/18 07:44 PM
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By Liverotto
[quote=ecnirp98][quote=TrueRed][quote=*** Suso ***][quote=ecnirp98]

The irony is that I don't think he will be tested in these kind of games. We know Maureen will park the bus, so there will only be a handful of shots on target from Man U.

Yes, Karius has made some good saves but nothing more than what I would expect from a keeper of ours. Let's be honest, it's not hard for Karius to impress considering how low his own 'bar' level was when he first came into the team.

Like you said. What we really need more games where the 'new' Karius has proved himself to been the difference between us winning or loosing because he hasn't had that many games so far.

I personally think Karius cost us the Spurs game when Eriksen's cross from the left was palmed clear by him into the path of Wanyama.

But that's football I guess.

He hasnt been tested?

How about those shots made by Arnatuvic?
The shot made by Diame?
The penalty shots by Kane?

Are you saying that all those are easy saves?

Besides, you still didnt tell us what are those failings in Porto games.

What's the point? More chance of hezbollha holding a barmittzpha than convincing you of anything I have to say. #imnoracistvish

So you had nothing really to say about it in the first place, then? You were talking sh*te, got called out, and have nothing to substantiate your point, so you're taking digs at other posters to distract from the fact that you have no argument.

Sidebar, if you need a hashtag to try to convince people you aren't racist, you probably need to take a look at what you said to create the reaction in the first place.

Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
Originally Posted By TiredReds

Talking from your shyte hole again, right?

oooo look everybody, Vish has a new phrase he can use !!!! (now he knows the meaning)

Has your account been hacked or something because you were once an 'alright' contributor to this this forum. Adult and objective in your views but following on from your childishness and insults, you now not only top the 30 day Posters list but also my more prestigious, personal 'bell end' list..... congratulations!! (just ask around if you don't know what 'bell end' means as we know you have limited grasp of some of the phrases being used here)

Rest assured Vish, like with others here, including Petal the Ghost, I will not be replying to any questions you may ask of me. Something you might want to consider before you go all 'snowflake' on any future posts I make.

Oh, and as I said Petal the Ghost, I will still be hanging around here no matter what insults or bullying tactics you care to adopt.

#imnoracistvish

dipper #598367 12/03/18 11:00 PM
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Who is Petal the Ghost supposed to be?

dipper #598368 12/03/18 11:10 PM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I still think we need a keeper.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
#598379 13/03/18 12:37 AM
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By sixtiesred
This is why the butland links imo

AS Roma seem to be preparing for life without their exceptional no.1 Alisson, who as we know, is a Liverpool target.

L’Equipe, translated by Sport Witness, say that 19-year-old Toulouse starter Alban Lafont is being targeted by the Italian giants.

The French stopper has emerged as one of the most promising young keepers in Europe this term and could replace Alisson for the Serie A side.

SEE MORE:
Liverpool 2/1 favourites to sign giant Italian phenomenon

The fact Roma are already looking to buy a goalkeeper suggests they don’t believe Alisson will be at the Stadio Olimpico next season.

L’Equipe state we’re frontrunners for the 25-year-old’s signature, although negotiating with Roma won’t be easy after we acquired Mo Salah for a paltry £37m in 2017.

For that reason, they’ll likely slap an extreme price-tag on Alisson’s shoulders.

We’ve also been linked with Gianluigi Donnarumma, but find this harder to believe because his agent is Mino Raiola, an unsavoury man who has a terrible relationship with Jurgen Klopp.

Alisson is the more experienced, and in our opinion, better keeper, anyway.

Loris Karius is improved, but the chance to sign a truly world-class goalie shouldn’t be turned down.
this sums it up perfectly. if a world class player is for sale and we have the chance of buying them then we shouldnt hesitate

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By *** Suso ***
This is why the butland links imo

AS Roma seem to be preparing for life without their exceptional no.1 Alisson, who as we know, is a Liverpool target.

L’Equipe, translated by Sport Witness, say that 19-year-old Toulouse starter Alban Lafont is being targeted by the Italian giants.

The French stopper has emerged as one of the most promising young keepers in Europe this term and could replace Alisson for the Serie A side.

SEE MORE:
Liverpool 2/1 favourites to sign giant Italian phenomenon

The fact Roma are already looking to buy a goalkeeper suggests they don’t believe Alisson will be at the Stadio Olimpico next season.

L’Equipe state we’re frontrunners for the 25-year-old’s signature, although negotiating with Roma won’t be easy after we acquired Mo Salah for a paltry £37m in 2017.

For that reason, they’ll likely slap an extreme price-tag on Alisson’s shoulders.

We’ve also been linked with Gianluigi Donnarumma, but find this harder to believe because his agent is Mino Raiola, an unsavoury man who has a terrible relationship with Jurgen Klopp.

Alisson is the more experienced, and in our opinion, better keeper, anyway.

Loris Karius is improved, but the chance to sign a truly world-class goalie shouldn’t be turned down.
this sums it up perfectly. if a world class player is for sale and we have the chance of buying them then we shouldnt hesitate

That's fair. I would accept Allison over Karius. I wouldn't accept Butland.

#598412 13/03/18 03:52 PM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Is it wilks based on avatar ?

Probably. Not sure it's to do with my avatar from the Goonies but more to do with the fact that I've picked him up on a lot of the shitte he's posted in the past.

The funny thing is, the boy who cries snowflake shows an awful lot of snowflake tendancies.

dipper #598417 13/03/18 04:51 PM
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
I don't get the use of the words "World Class" for prospects?
Is Alison World Class? What has he done to earn that tag?

World Class to me is somebody with a list of winning honours.

Pickles #598418 13/03/18 05:01 PM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Pickles
I don't get the use of the words "World Class" for prospects?
Is Alison World Class? What has he done to earn that tag?

World Class to me is somebody with a list of winning honours.

I fear you may have just started you know who off on this one grin

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion