Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
The Muslim gangs are not targeting Asian Muslim children but exclusively white non Muslim children blind eyes are turned to this. You guys are the experts on what is racisim is this racisim ? It seems so to me but unlike you I am not expert

That's a matter for the police and the crown prosecutor to decide.

Last edited by Shaggydog; 26/02/18 03:12 PM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
The Muslim gangs are not targeting Asian Muslim children but exclusively white non Muslim children blind eyes are turned to this. You guys are the experts on what is racisim is this racisim ? It seems so to me but unlike you I am not expert

There is some truth in that though I don't know exactly what they are thinking. However, I can think of 2 reasons, one, the white non Muslim children are easier to hunt as they are less under the wings of their parents compared to Asians or they consider the non Muslims as "dirty whores" which would be racist. And yes, I consider islamic extremists to be racists as they think they are better than others and call every non Muslim non believers.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By TiredReds

There is some truth in that though I don't know exactly what they are thinking. However, I can think of 2 reasons, one, the white non Muslim children are easier to hunt as they are less under the wings of their parents compared to Asians or they consider the non Muslims as "dirty whores" which would be racist. And yes, I consider islamic extremists to be racists as they think they are better than others and call every non Muslim non believers.

You are right Muslim girls are better protected some would say with less personal freedom. But the Muslim men come from a culture (rural Pakistani) where marriage to children is accepted culturally plus there is a religious aspect, the white girls are unbelievers and hence worthless in the eyes of the attackers. The worrying thing is despite all the publicity of this type of crime over the last few years this seems to be as prevalent as ever in the UK.

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By TiredReds

You are right Muslim girls are better protected some would say with less personal freedom. But the Muslim men come from a culture (rural Pakistani) where marriage to children is accepted culturally plus there is a religious aspect, the white girls are unbelievers and hence worthless in the eyes of the attackers. The worrying thing is despite all the publicity of this type of crime over the last few years this seems to be as prevalent as ever in the UK.

Only this crime? I see a lot more on the news, but your police should deal with this

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
No it isn't the only crime committed in the UK but probably the only one the police are afraid to investigate

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion