Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
D
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
D
Are different ethnic groups differently disposed towards being racist? Is being racist, a trait that is primarily to be found in one race more than another?

When one ethnic group is identified as being 'racist' is this not simply a racist observation?

If being racist is a weakness or a flaw in one racial group, surely it would be equally prevalent in another or what are we saying?

When one group identifies another as racist, it seems pointless. If you want to say that people are capable of racism, and that it is not a good thing, most people would agree. If one further insists that one ethnic group is 'racist' ie more racist than others, that surely is just a racist statement that seeks to taint a race of people without objective justification.

How can one race of human beings be racist against another without the same attitude prevailing in reverse?

D500 #596843 24/02/18 07:53 PM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By D500
Are different ethnic groups differently disposed towards being racist? Is being racist, a trait that is primarily to be found in one race more than another?

When one ethnic group is identified as being 'racist' is this not simply a racist observation?

If being racist is a weakness or a flaw in one racial group, surely it would be equally prevalent in another or what are we saying?

When one group identifies another as racist, it seems pointless. If you want to say that people are capable of racism, and that it is not a good thing, most people would agree. If one further insists that one ethnic group is 'racist' ie more racist than others, that surely is just a racist statement that seeks to taint a race of people without objective justification.

How can one race of human beings be racist against another without the same attitude prevailing in reverse?

I don't think anybody said a whole race is racist, though I suppose it could happen if all in that race are, highly unlikely. However, there are a lot of racist people. For example, all Germans were not racist but the SS were, all white Americans are not racist but people in the KKK they are.

D
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
D
How many Americans are in the KKK? Could anyone (I understand that you are not suggesting this) honestly use this as proof that 'white people are all racist'?

If anything, the failure of the KKK to take root in so much of USA rather suggests the reverse.

D500 #596865 25/02/18 01:56 PM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By D500
How many Americans are in the KKK? Could anyone (I understand that you are not suggesting this) honestly use this as proof that 'white people are all racist'?

If anything, the failure of the KKK to take root in so much of USA rather suggests the reverse.

I haven't seen anybody posting here that all white people are racist, I don't know where this is coming from

D500 #596866 25/02/18 02:01 PM
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
I see another grooming gang has been unearthed this time in Newcastle 700 victims 98% white and the perpetrators almost entirely of Asian Muslim extraction. The victims white schoolgirls some as young as 11. One thirteen year old girl raped repeatedly for days under a Kurdish flag held in a dingy flat and pumped with methodone to keep her compliant. As is usual in these cases the authorities turned a blind eye not wanting to be accused of racism.

So my question is could any of this be racist or is it just cultural differences we are going to have to accept on the grounds of tolerance

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
I see another grooming gang has been unearthed this time in Newcastle 700 victims 98% white and the perpetrators almost entirely of Asian Muslim extraction. The victims white schoolgirls some as young as 11. One thirteen year old girl raped repeatedly for days under a Kurdish flag held in a dingy flat and pumped with methodone to keep her compliant. As is usual in these cases the authorities turned a blind eye not wanting to be accused of racism.

So my question is could any of this be racist or is it just cultural differences we are going to have to accept on the grounds of tolerance

We all know white people dont commit rape, just asian Muslims.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Shaggydog

Of course they do and pedohillia the however the police are not hampered by "so called" sensitivities in arresting them which means in practice they can continue their disgusting trade in children with impunity. Also the Muslim grooming gangs in Britain are nationwide and extensive and alarmingly don't seem to be stopping despite the number of arrests of the gangs in recent years. This was commented on by the judge in the Newcastle case. There are no cases of Muslim grooming gangs in Derry as far as I am aware.

Last edited by Stanley Park; 26/02/18 12:21 PM.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Shaggydog

Of course they do and pedohillia the however the police are not hampered by "so called" sensitivities in arresting them which means in practice they can continue their disgusting trade in children with impunity. Also the Muslim grooming gangs in Britain are nationwide and extensive and alarmingly don't seem to be stopping despite the number of arrests of the gangs in recent years. This was commented on by the judge in the Newcastle case. There are no cases of Muslim grooming gangs in Derry as far as I am aware.

So explain Jimmy Saville

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

I am not sure what you mean, are you asking if what these Asian Muslims did was racist or if they were charged, the police would have been racists?

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
The Muslim gangs are not targeting Asian Muslim children but exclusively white non Muslim children blind eyes are turned to this. You guys are the experts on what is racisim is this racisim ? It seems so to me but unlike you I am not expert

Last edited by Stanley Park; 26/02/18 03:05 PM.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion