Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 15 of 18 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By lumba
A gift lol,we're the country that can't stop giving ,happens time and time again when people can't accept our presents.

A gift to the terrorists

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Originally Posted By Shaggydog
As I said if you bothered to read the paras lost control however the IRA were there and I find it hard to believe they were not involved in some facilitation Bloody Sunday was a gift to the republicans and the IRA. But you have to ask why the troops were there it was certainly not out of choice they were there to stop the two sides killing one another are the cowardly terrorists and their cowardly sympathisers absolved from blame and responsibility ?

So you are now an apologist for murdering paratroopers who were condemned by their own PM.

Bloody Sunday was a gift, could you be any more disgusting?

Those paratroopers who injured and murdered innocent civilians on Bloody Sunday should and will be prosecuted and jailed. That is how a civilised society functions.

If they were proven to break the law yes but it's not a crime to serve your country in conflict and I am proud of our brave armed forces. Bloody Sunday was a gift to the terrorists it's the first thing that's brought up by sympathisers of the IRA and the republican movement. Thankfully you don't speak for the majority of people in Northern Ireland who have common sense clearly the last election in June was a vote that got nowhere near the division you are pushing for it seems. Rather than concentrate on British troops from decades ago doing their jobs and duty it might serve you better to focus on the mass civilian murderers in the IRA INLA UVF who even today carry out punishments and murders including kneecapping young men often shooting through both ankles crippling them for life often for petty misdemeanours or settling scores. You need to move on from the fact that people settled in your community 400 years ago I also find it ironic you and others play the racisim card whenever it suits but what could be more racist than refusing to acknowledge the existence or rights of people simply because they are not descended from the right Celtic bloodline. It's crazy shaggy I just don't get it and whatever you post I never will it is just utter madness

Again with the bullcrap Protesant rights thing..no such issue..the issue in fact was civil right of catholics and the attack on them(by protesants) for asking for such rights.all reports and academic studies conclude that that was the issue ..so not protesant rights at all or demands for a united ireland..you are just talking straight out of ur arse as usual.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
So what should we do emp send the proddies home ?

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
think you will find that has never been a demand..that just in your head. There is a peace process due to your Govt finally accepting the mistreatment of the catholic community..the "proddies"trying to stop catholic kids going to school sealed the deal in the world eyes.. so yes thats it , hopefully power sharing will be restored and then eventually the catholic community will out vote the protesant one and a united ireland will happen. Thats it, no need for trolling people at all about it.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
think you will find that has never been a demand..that just in your head. There is a peace process due to your Govt finally accepting the mistreatment of the catholic community..the "proddies"trying to stop catholic kids going to school sealed the deal in the world eyes.. so yes thats it , hopefully power sharing will be restored and then eventually the catholic community will out vote the protesant one and a united ireland will happen. Thats it, no need for trolling people at all about it.

If the majority of people in Ulster want to be part of a United ireland no one would be more pleased than me but they never have to date and as long as they want to be British, British they will stay and there is nothing the republican bully boys can do about it. They tried the gun and murder they lost and they will lose again if they try that nonsense again.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Shaggydog
As I said if you bothered to read the paras lost control however the IRA were there and I find it hard to believe they were not involved in some facilitation Bloody Sunday was a gift to the republicans and the IRA. But you have to ask why the troops were there it was certainly not out of choice they were there to stop the two sides killing one another are the cowardly terrorists and their cowardly sympathisers absolved from blame and responsibility ?

So you are now an apologist for murdering paratroopers who were condemned by their own PM.

Bloody Sunday was a gift, could you be any more disgusting?

Those paratroopers who injured and murdered innocent civilians on Bloody Sunday should and will be prosecuted and jailed. That is how a civilised society functions.

If they were proven to break the law yes but it's not a crime to serve your country in conflict and I am proud of our brave armed forces. Bloody Sunday was a gift to the terrorists it's the first thing that's brought up by sympathisers of the IRA and the republican movement. Thankfully you don't speak for the majority of people in Northern Ireland who have common sense clearly the last election in June was a vote that got nowhere near the division you are pushing for it seems. Rather than concentrate on British troops from decades ago doing their jobs and duty it might serve you better to focus on the mass civilian murderers in the IRA INLA UVF who even today carry out punishments and murders including kneecapping young men often shooting through both ankles crippling them for life often for petty misdemeanours or settling scores. You need to move on from the fact that people settled in your community 400 years ago I also find it ironic you and others play the racisim card whenever it suits but what could be more racist than refusing to acknowledge the existence or rights of people simply because they are not descended from the right Celtic bloodline. It's crazy shaggy I just don't get it and whatever you post I never will it is just utter madness

They are guilty alright Stan, that has been confirmed by no less a man than your then PM.

I am not a member of or supporter of the IRA so trying to tar me with that brush isn't going to work. I condemn the loss of any human lives through violence.

I have never said that Protestant people should go back to where they came from, that's insane. N. Ireland is not the Wild West and the majority of the population are decent, ordinary people who get on with their lives. We are making progress but it will be along road. However the violence has ended and will never return.

But Bloody Sunday remains an open wound that will never heal until those who murdererd innocent civilians are prosecuted and jailed.

Your remarks about the value of an Irish life in comparison to an British life were shocking as where your remarks about Bloody Sunday being a gift.

No one gained anything from Bloody Sunday Stan, no one.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
oh so you want to continue with the trolling.. you sound like a 12yr old , pathetic.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Stan is a joke of a person shaggy..trolling away with nothing nice to say

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By EMP

If the majority of people in Ulster want to be part of a United ireland no one would be more pleased than me but they never have to date and as long as they want to be British, British they will stay and there is nothing the republican bully boys can do about it. They tried the gun and murder they lost and they will lose again if they try that nonsense again.

I don't remember anyone surrendering, that was what brought about the success of the Good Friday Agreement. No one won anything out of the troubles in N. Ireland.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Shaggy you said our PM said they were guilty which PM ? And how can this PM (whoever it is) say they are guilty when it's never been in court ? And you are backtracking now you clearly have said it's a British problem caused by the forced migration hundreds of years ago clearly implying those people have less of a democratic right than you purely because of bloodline and religion. However if you are now recanting that's progress. At the end of the day democracy is the only solution if the majority of the people in Northern Ireland want to be part of Southern Ireland then they can go with our best wishes but until that time the bigortry and division serves no one. And agreed no one surrendered at the good Friday agreement (I don't recall saying they did) but clearly the gun and murder achieved nothing in the 30 years

Last edited by Stanley Park; 07/10/17 02:58 PM.

Page 15 of 18 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion