KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 14 of 18 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
As I said if you bothered to read the paras lost control however the IRA were there and I find it hard to believe they were not involved in some facilitation Bloody Sunday was a gift to the republicans and the IRA. But you have to ask why the troops were there it was certainly not out of choice they were there to stop the two sides killing one another are the cowardly terrorists and their cowardly sympathisers absolved from blame and responsibility ?

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Yes the Ulster volunteers never fired a shot against the British army but had it not been for the First World War that would have been unlikely to have remained the case. Yes it's true in the Dublin barracks they were on the verge of mutiny but they would have been replaced very quickly by troops from other parts of the UK and the navy was preparing to set sail. As for your refusance to accept ancient history the parallel to your logic would be to refuse to allow anyone to vote in USA elections other than true native Americans. In the present day that is clearly absurd but such is Northern Ireland sectarianism of which seems ingrained as you demonstrate

So have just admitted that the two points you stated as historical facts in relation to the UVF were in fact wrong.

Thank you for clearing that up.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
As I said if you bothered to read the paras lost control however the IRA were there and I find it hard to believe they were not involved in some facilitation Bloody Sunday was a gift to the republicans and the IRA. But you have to ask why the troops were there it was certainly not out of choice they were there to stop the two sides killing one another are the cowardly terrorists and their cowardly sympathisers absolved from blame and responsibility ?

So you are now an apologist for murdering paratroopers who were condemned by their own PM.

Bloody Sunday was a gift, could you be any more disgusting?

Those paratroopers who injured and murdered innocent civilians on Bloody Sunday should and will be prosecuted and jailed. That is how a civilised society functions.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By EMP
it was a one way street actually

In your mind I am sure it was

No not in my mind, in the detailed report your own british govt did on the matter...the details can be found here http://alphahistory.com/northernireland/cameron-report-unrest-northern-ireland-1969/ ..

no mention of Protesant discrimination at all. You are an ignorant nationalist troll

G
giorgiomoroder
Unregistered
giorgiomoroder
Unregistered
G
So can anybody educate me on the marching season in Ireland and why it's still allowed if it causes so much civil unrest on both sides, I know one side says it's there right to march and the other side say it's just to antagonise and rub there noses in it, if something like that caused so much trouble in this country it would be stopped immediately and a law to keep the peace brought out in parliament...

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
The EDL still march over here .

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
G
giorgiomoroder
Unregistered
giorgiomoroder
Unregistered
G
Originally Posted By lumba
The EDL still march over here .
Yes but they are closely monitored and the trouble which follows them is isolated and nowhere near on the same scale as N.I.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Shaggydog

So you are now an apologist for murdering paratroopers who were condemned by their own PM.

Bloody Sunday was a gift, could you be any more disgusting?

Those paratroopers who injured and murdered innocent civilians on Bloody Sunday should and will be prosecuted and jailed. That is how a civilised society functions.

If they were proven to break the law yes but it's not a crime to serve your country in conflict and I am proud of our brave armed forces. Bloody Sunday was a gift to the terrorists it's the first thing that's brought up by sympathisers of the IRA and the republican movement. Thankfully you don't speak for the majority of people in Northern Ireland who have common sense clearly the last election in June was a vote that got nowhere near the division you are pushing for it seems. Rather than concentrate on British troops from decades ago doing their jobs and duty it might serve you better to focus on the mass civilian murderers in the IRA INLA UVF who even today carry out punishments and murders including kneecapping young men often shooting through both ankles crippling them for life often for petty misdemeanours or settling scores. You need to move on from the fact that people settled in your community 400 years ago I also find it ironic you and others play the racisim card whenever it suits but what could be more racist than refusing to acknowledge the existence or rights of people simply because they are not descended from the right Celtic bloodline. It's crazy shaggy I just don't get it and whatever you post I never will it is just utter madness

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Back to the subject matter one the thread. Just reading up on it, potentially this could bring down the EU even before brexit has incepted. As I write two commandeered cruise liners are parked off the coast of Barcelona filled with armed troops. The Spanish government early next week is planning by force to stop the Catalan government from sitting. If Catalan gets independence (which now politically (if not legally) seems inevitable) then we could see the need for a bail out to Spain which would fiscally be impossible (Spain too big to bail out) this will bring about the fall of the euro and with it the EU if it has not common currency political union is impossible. As if this were not bad enough Corsica Flanders and other parts of the EU are at threat of similar situations imminently.

Last edited by Stanley Park; 07/10/17 01:44 PM.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
A gift lol,we're the country that can't stop giving ,happens time and time again when people can't accept our presents.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Page 14 of 18 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion
Can Elliott and Trent play together?
by Torres65 - 13/05/24 10:46 AM