Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
What's 'HBO' Degsy lad? crazy

D
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
D
It's a tv channel, but you can get it online and use it same way you use netflix. It's about the same price and has a bunch of great stuff.

Last edited by Derek; 15/09/17 11:05 PM.
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By Derek
It's a tv channel, but you can get it online and use it same way you use netflix. It's about the same price and has a bunch of great stuff.

Well that's a bit like saying..."hey Growler! Here's the prize you HAVEN'T won" eek

D
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
D
Have you ever seen Game of Thrones? HBO is probably worth the money just for that imo. You can do a free trial.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
If you have a half decent pc/laptop and a TV with HDMI connection Growls just hook them together and you can find streams online for almost any show!

Better still, pay for a vpn 10 quid a month and upload Kodi and watch any show or movie even ones in the cinema now and watch any live channels from allover the world including all the footie!

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
You can even get an amazon firestick and put Kodi on there!

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Going to seriously look into this, as I'm getting sick of Virgin putting their prices up way above the inflation rate every year...../just happened AGAIN. mad.....for dozens of shyte channels that I've never and will never watch
Apart from the usual terrestrial suspects, I only really watch Nat Geo on a regular basis.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
If you get a firestick you'll need to have amazon prime subscription which is well worth it at 7.99 a month. You get Free 2 day shipping on amazon prime, prime music downloads over 2m songs, prime tv which has loads of tv shows and movies.
They have a free 30 day trial, so you can give it a try with just the cost of the firestick, if you don't like it, it can be somebody's xmas prezzie!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Stick-Alexa-Rem...azon+fire+stick

If you need help doing it Growls, give me a shout? it's really easy, you just need a little patience initially setting it up!

smile

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By Redneckscouser
If you get a firestick you'll need to have amazon prime subscription which is well worth it at 7.99 a month. You get Free 2 day shipping on amazon prime, prime music downloads over 2m songs, prime tv which has loads of tv shows and movies.
They have a free 30 day trial, so you can give it a try with just the cost of the firestick, if you don't like it, it can be somebody's xmas prezzie!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Stick-Alexa-Rem...azon+fire+stick

If you need help doing it Growls, give me a shout? it's really easy, you just need a little patience initially setting it up!

smile

Got Amazon Prime last year for the Grand Tour, so that's that sorted.
I'll get a stick next then, yes? laugh

Can you get Nat Geo on 'the stick' d'ya know?

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Just finished watching 'Open Water:Adrift2'

Allegedly a true story, and whilst amusingly depressingly almost unbelievably intriguing, I find it difficult to actually believe that 3 supposedly 'intelligent' young couples can actually be SSSSSSSSSSSSO staggeringly THICK!! shocked

Watch and either cry or laf.

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion